Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Warrior Guide [What to pick]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2352025
    started a topic Warrior Guide [What to pick]

Warrior Guide [What to pick]

Assuming your reading this, i'll assume you've done your lv1-30 quest and reached lv32 within the first 2hrs of playing.... if you havent then your doing something wrong! BIG TIME
    But of course your gonna wonder if you picked the RIGHT CLASS.. and answer is MAYBE CUZ it come down how you play it!!!!

This is BASED of lv50 of cashier/non cashier

Warriors
    They ARE the perfect class for all rounders; For cashier or non cashier; all come down to how you use them or play them... but remember they are design to take dmg and output very little dmg but the good thing is that it pays off very well; they WILL be the best class to beat lv100 tower (of course TOWER is the only way to get stronger after maxing gears)

YOUR 5 ORBS
    Grace, Barbarian, Titan, God Shield, Force Field ***** Balance style and with shield skill there should be no problems dealing with mob in tower and give u the extra hp for bosses
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, PDEF, HP x5 then PATK, MDEF, HP x5

Grace, Barbarian, Assassin, Catastrophe, Apocalypse * DMG Dealer; epic failure if you ask me cuz we warrior dont have a good crit hit rate and much wasted but playable
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT, HP x10

Grace, Barbarian, Safe Guard, Saint, Force Field ***** DEF Type: not so great, maybe in the long run maybe but very nice PVE
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT DEF, HP x10

atm i myself can clear tower 89 with 37k BR just not lv90 yet but of coruse i'm only 47

• OwlEyes89
    replied
    Originally posted by R221872166 View Post
    i m noobs in this game, and wish to know how to get full set of equipment lvl30?
    i m currently lv36 in S19.

Hope can email to kok_siong_lee@hotmail.com or msg me.
    Thank you..
    You're able to get the left side from MPs -- Dungeon Lobby.

The right side, you gain dragon coins(the blue coins) from Devil Melee as well as Treasure Hunt. Treasure hunt -- you get 15 attempts per day, and there are 2 sessions of TH. I would advise finding a higher br to bring you around so you're more likely to get coins. Once you acquire those coins, go to your inventory, click use, and buy the gear that's in the Arena Shop.

To gain gear for your middle gear (Ring and necklace), you'll need Magic Coins(yellow coins). you have to do Demon Tower every day. To get further along the levels, I suggest using potions. For Warrior and archers - use strength pots, Int helps with mdef and matk if you're a mage. Use the magic coins in the crypt shop to obtain gear.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• R221872166
    replied
    i m noobs in this game, and wish to know how to get full set of equipment lvl30?
    i m currently lv36 in S19.

Hope can email to kok_siong_lee@hotmail.com or msg me.
    Thank you..

Leave a comment:

• Tech15
    replied
    Made it to lvl 3 hero tower with the following:

Orbs:
    Grace - Barbarian - Force Field- God Shield - Safeguard
    Grace - Barbarian - Force Field- Titan - Safeguard

Armor:
    All Perfect armor that had max Enchant

Gems: All lvl 4
    4 sets of: PATK - HP - CRIT DEF
    2 sets of: PATK - HP - MDEF
    2 sets of: PATK - HP - PDEF
    2 sets of: PATK - MDEF - PDEF

You also have the dragons which I used to equalize the stats
    The refining is super expensive in either gold or vouchers so anytime I got anything 8 or over, I kept it as long as it wasn't MATK or INT

It was quite easy for me to make it to lvl 99 using different combinations of the above but the crit ALWAYS killed me from the 100 floor boss so I went with this setup to get past him.

Once you reach lvl 60, add the Mountain Orbs and you become a force to recon with. Of course you won't be able to beat those who are HIGH cashiers or a few lvls above you but you will beat just about everyone else. Also, in PvP Cages, once you reach lvl 60, you may want to sub one Mountain for an Assassin orb. It seems to work but that can be my imagination LOL.

Once you "Cast" your armor to Legendary, you will have an extra gem slot. Simply put:
    Half: PATK - HP - CRIT DEF - MDEF
    Half: PATK - HP - CRIT DEF - PDEF

If you are in a Guild, use all 3 buffs. True the Intelligence Buff adds INT that you don't need but it also adds extra MDEF which is something you do need and at a very cheap price.

The most important thing, in my opinion, is that a warrior never gets hit by a CRIT. With this build, you are on your way to a no crit warrior.

Warriors do best when they fight a defensive battle
    Archers do best when they fight an offensive battle (Archers are the hardest toon to develop)
    Mages, until lvl 60 are your best all around toon either in offense or defense. They usually rule before lvl 60, after that, developing them becomes hardest since the warrior and archers true color is now showing.

One more important piece of advice, lvl means very little in this game, it's the BR that makes or breaks your toon no matter what class it is.

PS Wings are very important in this game. I had my lvl 3 wings by the time I hit lvl 55.

I am what may be call a low to medium cashier but with patience, a low cashier can use this post also. I made a lot of mistakes that cost me but if you plan early, low cashiers can easily use this guide.
    Last edited by Tech15; 07-07-2013, 05:23 PM. Reason: WINGS

Leave a comment:

• R221191678
    replied
    anjiang
    vceeeeew

Leave a comment:

• R221191678
    replied
    pakak ndak amuah main

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    hehe this guide was made back when i was 47 .. and still rank 1 n using build 1 sittin at hero 5 love the bone dragon awesome 60k dmg =D; but yeh new system gonna be nerf

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    Originally posted by R212404807 View Post
    Lol, so.. For all the chit chat, is it warrior a good class or not for being damager dealer type?
    NO use a mage cuz they have thunder

Leave a comment:

• R217712387
    replied
    Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
    eh even if we cross server it still dosent change the fact u can never 1v1, lol so that theroy go out the window and that dosent work too cause there too many various of cashier so i'll end this pointless fight.. this is a guide for thoses who got no idea *** to do.. if u realli wanted a power warrior suggest u spend 5k cash into it, otherwise it's a guide
    Dont even need 5K cash to do it. The top player in my server just spend near 3K thats all (Know what you should be spending). But thats another topic of that.

Get till level 60 before you really suggest what should be a better build. For now, you think the setup is good (Maybe now, but may not be for the long run), but it may not be the same when you reach level 60 or even level 65 once new system come out. I would not say the guide is total useless and should not follow. Players should know that a lot of builds and setup changes as the server progress, especially when new systems come out (Some of it really can affect the way you are now building).

And as you said that you are just level 47 (maybe level 48 or 49 now); wait till you are level 60 OR new system comes out then rethink about the build you had suggested. Thats when you had test out a lot more stuffs that it could still unknown to you right now (Example: You said that Hero Tower are all MATK, go check it out with other players to see if that is really the case).

Leave a comment:

• R212404807
    replied
    Lol, so.. For all the chit chat, is it warrior a good class or not for being damager dealer type?

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    eh even if we cross server it still dosent change the fact u can never 1v1, lol so that theroy go out the window and that dosent work too cause there too many various of cashier so i'll end this pointless fight.. this is a guide for thoses who got no idea *** to do.. if u realli wanted a power warrior suggest u spend 5k cash into it, otherwise it's a guide

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
    realli let be serious if your not hard core cashier dont even dream about hero tower this was only based on avg cashiers.. and beside i use build one in s4 and made it to hero 5 =D besidethink about this hero tower only for mages and will always be for them vs warriors... a shield of 30k every 4 turns or a heal of 30k every 4 turns, i'm sure u get the picture beside there all matk...

build 2 is only realli useful after 55 but instead of Grace u use mountain
    Seriously, dont say till your server mage has reach over level 10 hero tower. Wait till they reach level 11 hero then come back and tell me if hero tower really just based on MATK itself.

You may say that your builds are very good as thats what is tested in your server (S4). But this may not be the case for other servers. Look at how the majority of the players played and change the orbs to counter most of it is the best way. Dont blind following exactly what other players did for their warrior just bcase you see them do well (each build has its own purpose) is my only comment to the players.

Really hope that the Happy Fight system be a cross server arena (1v1 or 3v3). At least we can get to know how good is own build do against other server players.

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    other thing is BUDGET to look out for.. mine seem to be easier without the big price tag, lol

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
    Me as a warrior, I will give a few cents of my comments on your builds that you say.

Every build has different purpose and usage that you may not have see. Some of the builds are good at tower whereas some are good at PVP or team fight. And since you are not even yet reach hero tower, wait till you reach hero tower time, maybe you will change some of your mind on those that you think is blanced, good or failure.

But I do say, Warriors will start to get strong when they are reaching lvl 50 and so on (They are Late Game class).

Only thing I will say is that Warriors need 2 sets of builds unlike mage
    realli let be serious if your not hard core cashier dont even dream about hero tower this was only based on avg cashiers.. and beside i use build one in s4 and made it to hero 5 =D besidethink about this hero tower only for mages and will always be for them vs warriors... a shield of 30k every 4 turns or a heal of 30k every 4 turns, i'm sure u get the picture beside there all matk...

build 2 is only realli useful after 55 but instead of Grace u use mountain

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    Warriors before lv50 can just go critical type as the orbs those are still not enough to do a great build warriors. So just go for critical type first, till lvl 50 time. You will gotta learn what type of builds you want to make.

Some ppl will go for DEF type (but not that type of orbs that the guides are having) while some go for balance type. Different server different way of building warrior. You need to see the strong players in your servers are playing what build and also what are the most recommend build to counter most of the players in your server.

If you go take a look at other server warriors, you will find out that they have all sort of builds fr you to research and try out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X