Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides Needed?

Hi Guys,

I will be starting to create a couple of guides here since there is no much guides here and most of it does not has the information still.

So I will be taking some information that was posted in chinese server forum and translated to here.

So please kindly state which guides you may want to know first, then I will create depending on the demand (High Demand will be out first).

1) The Guide level with wealth fee and cool-down hours
    2) Level 40 equipment to level 50 equipment (Evolve and Conversion crystal needed)
    3) Demon Tower and Hero Tower's Exp gain on each level
    4) Gaining friendship points (How to earn exp without use of roses) and the exp needed
    5) How to level up to level 30 within 30mins to 2 hour
    6) Farm Guide
    7) Wing Socket level and Battle Rating level with icon

Enjoy the game~ ^_^

Update:

Due to that almost all information are copied are taken from Chinese server and forum, I will not be doing the guide up. It will be deleted even if I post.
    Last edited by R214105035; 07-01-2013, 11:27 PM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

2) Level 40 equipment to level 50 equipment (Evolve and Conversion crystal needed)

Would be nice to know the amount of coins needed to buy the Dragons at level 50 with coins

Comment

Originally posted by R218368934 View Post

Would be nice to know the amount of coins needed to buy the Dragons at level 50 with coins
      Done. Refer to this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....446#post579446

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

what about class guide...
        Mage guide what socket and refinement also orbs useful information like these

Comment

Originally posted by R212187031 View Post
          what about class guide...
          Mage guide what socket and refinement also orbs useful information like these
          Mage:
          Socket: Gems are usually crit, matk, hp with either mdef/pdef
          Orbs: Matk, crit, crit burst(cata), force shield, hp(grace), mountain, mdef orbs.

The reason why I said mdef is because of going for hero tower as most of the levels are matk(lv1-10). As for lv11 onwards, you will have to go test it out urself
          Last edited by R214105035; 07-05-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

ytyvm with that info i think i am not so far off from what i need to be

Comment

Working...
            X