Level 65NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 65NM

Just a short thread to let you guys see what 65NM has.

1st Fight:

2nd Fight:

3rd Fight:

4th Fight:

5th Fight:

6th Fight:

End Result:

EXP are with MAX intimacy level and leader.

Party: Archer, Warrior and Mage (Total BR in the team: 232K BR - More than enough to clear the whole MP)
    Maybe you guys try with 200K BR team. ^.^

Things to take note of: Poison Damage are at 10k each time, average rate of attacks that will minus rage from you, boss with rebirth skill.

*Difficulty may changed after update*
    Last edited by R214105035; 07-03-2013, 01:42 AM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

LOL,

The another one is more clearer and with more information. Anyway, since the mod wanna show you guys lesser information, cant be helped.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

No, I removed a post that contain pms and was downright insulting. Have a nice day.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Well, thats what I do feel when I read that pm.

Great one.

At the end of the day, is the players of Dragon Pals suffered as a lot more information can be shared out but was restricted because so much checking has to be done when its obvious for some of it .

Anyway, have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
        X