Dragon Pals 2.0 : Bug Resistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals 2.0 : Bug Resistance

Dragon Pals 2.0 is coming! Eager to check out! Here’s a quick look at particular changes:
    Bug Resistance

Players level 30 and above may click this icon to enter the event, Bug Resistance. Each player will then enter a lobby in which they will be teamed up with 3 other players.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug resis 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1737341
    When the event begins, players will be assigned a specific color spray bottle which they will use to exterminate bugs of the same color. There are a total of 8 rounds per match with a maximum number of matches being 15. During each match players must exterminate all the bugs of their color and only their color to advance. If a player mistakenly clicks on a bug of a different color the round will reset. A successful match will award players with a Clover which can be exchanged for precious items.
    [CENTER]Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	1737342
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R2_Amber; 07-22-2013, 05:00 AM.

Hello~ Any hint on dates for the new patch?

Comment

I really don't care for this event

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
        Hello~ Any hint on dates for the new patch?
        Hello, Rainysui,

We are working on fixing bugs with the 2nd patch, but it will be here soon. Keep an eye out in the announcement forums As soon as we know when the patch will be released, you all will be the next to know

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Honestly I don't really like this event. It gives poor EXP and Amethyst from what I've seen.

Regan's only 15 minutes late.

Comment

Working...
          X