I need a tip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a tip

is there any fast way of collecting lvl2 purple crystal because iv'e been playing dragon pal for around 5 days and i only acquire 1 lvl 2 purple crystal

Yup! You know those Multiplayer Dungeons? The ones where you only get 3 attempts a day? (4 if vip4 after the update) Or the same one as when you click "Dungeon Lobby"?

Well you get pieces of equipment from there, and if you go to the Blacksmith and "recycle" them, you can get crystals. (You can also go to Blacksmith->synthesize to make higher lvl'd purple crystals)

Or if you have a lot of gold to burn, buy pieces from the market and then recycle them.

Both of those ways are much faster than farming for the crystal alone. xD You'll get enough crystals to upgrade 1 piece of equipment in about a month if you just wait. >__<

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
      Yup! You know those Multiplayer Dungeons? The ones where you only get 3 attempts a day? (4 if vip4 after the update) Or the same one as when you click "Dungeon Lobby"?

Well you get pieces of equipment from there, and if you go to the Blacksmith and "recycle" them, you can get crystals. (You can also go to Blacksmith->synthesize to make higher lvl'd purple crystals)

Or if you have a lot of gold to burn, buy pieces from the market and then recycle them.

Both of those ways are much faster than farming for the crystal alone. xD You'll get enough crystals to upgrade 1 piece of equipment in about a month if you just wait. >__<
      w0w your'e my savior 4 this day thx a lot !!!

Comment

Working...
      X