Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lv50 Eqiupment package... is it wroth u ask.. find out!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv50 Eqiupment package... is it wroth u ask.. find out!!!!

so here we are for those who new to the server or old i guess... and your there wondering the need for POWER to be the best of what left i suppose.. is it wroth it while it's ONLY YOU KNOWN
    22,950gold / vip4 - 18,360gold

and simple answer is NO, the dumbest answer is YES which you deserved to be put on the hall of shame =D
    to the plain and simple answer of no is...

1- it still only 3 slot gems gear
    2- there only 250 extra stats
    3- it not EVEN ENCHANTED
    4- only lv9 enhanted STONES
    5- u get a lame 999 rose... what were they thinking rose can buy BR??????? think they were HIGH

good thing to this!!! at lv60 excellect it's 4slot gear already and MUCH BETTER.. to be infact if u evolve excellect lv50 to a outstanding lv60 gear... you ONLY need 80 lv3 crytals to excellect lv60 so around of a pause... then another 160 to perfect set for 4slot gear... i KNOW it seem abit long but the BRIGHT side... you have use 22,950/18,360 on the WISHING WELL instead =D but hey we talking about POWER here.. so..you'll have a MUCH higher increase in BR with the wishing well then a gear set no question asked there

and to YES....

1- you'll look complete with all the other perfect gear you have
    2- your BR will be 800 more so YAH!!!!!!
    3- it LOOKS PRETTY
    4- your 320 lv3 crytals + 50 metor lv50 CLOSER TO legend!!!!!!!

down side to this!!!! be the time you get 2 legend gear.. consider you recycle your old set you'll be closed to lv57 anyway... if you brought some gear and recycle it u'll have about your 3rd set pending on how active your sever is in sellin junk... all FOR 4th slot gear =D so BRAVO... oh yeh I did mention your only 800BR stronger =D
    Last edited by R2352025; 07-15-2013, 02:06 PM. Reason: corrected amount upgraded needed

Are you mad or something?
    Considering you spelled half the topic wrong.
    Unless you have actually BOUGHT the lvl 50 set and tested it.
    You should stop while you're ahead.
    The total BR increased from the level 50set from Excellent to Perfect is around 2k BR.
    Shocked? You should be.

Gear in this game is exponentially increased by level. You should know that. Considering you're talking about level 60 gear.
    18360 on the wishing well now, will probably only get you a set of wings. Considering that the wishing well no longer drops Alchemy and Dragon Soul Charms.
    If they still do, I haven't got it in around 18k gold...
    Considering there is no lvl 60 set, you're already at Perfect, and all you need is the amount you've farmed from 50 to 60 to secure 2-3 pieces of your perfect 60 set.
    Or....
    You plan on taking more then 12days to hit lvl 60 from 50?
    It really comes down to how long it takes you to level.
    Last edited by R219301890; 07-15-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

ahhaha i have brought it in my newbie stage so yeh i know *** am talking about and yes SOME HOW IT takes you 4-5k BR.. if your smoking a joint maybe.. 1.5k most if u enchanted it to +21 on all 4 =D and if i knew the lv3 were only used i woulda of waited anytime but i heard lame *** rumor about lv4 needed in lv60 gears so :P

no18360.. either u have some SUPER AWESOME bad luck.. but most of us get nice decent lv4-6 gem along with shard and spare clothes for warrobe..

and as you yourself stated 12days... u could waited 12 days and saved 18360 on wishing well =D

Comment

Level 50 Equipment Box - Value at 18360(VIP 4) & 22950(Non-VIP4):

Contains:

Level 50 Perfect Weapon, Amour, Gloves, Helmet
        Lv9 Enchantment Stone x 20
        999 Rose

Worth it or not worth it, this is my opinions as below:

If you are first few players who reaches level 50 in your server

Consider buying for the reasons below:
        1) Your level 40 Equipment is only Excellent or Normal only (For my case at that time when I'm first 5 level 50 players, my equipment are just Blue or Purple as I already planning to buy the Box)
        Why? Converting and evolving will just get you a Green or Blue level 50 which you can just anyhow get from MP50.
        2) If you are going for top rankings and for easy way of clearing tower, MP, wining TH, Cage/Melee.
        Why? When those players who are planning to do the long way by converting and evolving their level 40 equipment, you already had the upper-hand in terms of stats and buff from the equipment.
        3) You are not a patience person.
        Why? MP50 drops Green and Blue equipment in which you can recycle for the amount of level 2 Purple Crystal as this : Green - 5 Lv2 Purple and Blue - 10 Lv2 Purple. Each day you get 3-4MP (15 to 20 chances on getting 1 equipment) depending you are which level VIP. And for each conversion of level 50 equipment grade, you need Level 3 Purple crystal and not Level 2 purple Crystal. So do your math, how long you will need to get your full set weapon to Perfect.

And some would say "Buy the crystal from market and make it perfect", also another choice from not buying the equipment box. But look at the cost first and think about it.

Market Selling Price placed by Players:
        Level 1 Purple Crystal - 2-3 Gold Coins (Can anyone confirm what is the lowest price they can sell for level 1 purple?)
        Level 2 Purple Crystal - 3-6 Gold Coins
        Level 3 Purple Crystal - 5-10 Gold Coins
        *Most of the time especially when the server is new, players will sell their purple crystal at the highest value and most of the time you will only get to buy level 1 purple crystal*

So let say you want to convert 1 outstanding level 50 to perfect, which needs 80 level 3 purple crystal (1280 level 1 purple or 320 level 2). Calculate how much gold coin you may need to buy and multiply it by 4 as you need it for whole set.

And if your evolved level 50 equipment are Excellent only, and there, you will need to convert to Outstanding by using 20 level 3 purple crystal each.

Plus last but no least, the scared stone that you need to use for evolving. Calculate those value and the conversion value to see how much gold coins you actually need to get level 50 Perfect Equipment. And one more point: spending gold coins in market does not gives you any VIP Growth point but buying the equipment box, you gain 61-76 growth points (300 gold coins per 1 growth point).

If you are not the first few players who reaches level 50 in your server

You may chose to buy but not highly recommend. Usually these players are slower in leveling (well, we all have real life stuffs to do) and so just be patience and start farming the crystals slowly. Since more blue and purple level 50 equipment will start to flow into the market you can start collecting them and recycle (same goes for the equipment you get from mp50).

If your server already has level60+ players (at least 6-10) In your server

Level 50 equipment box is a waste of gold to you. Don't buy it. Why? Since your level 60 players starts to do MP60NM and MP65NM, there are chances for them to obtain PERFECT level 50 equipment. And that just cost 350 Gold coin max and for your to get the whole set of weapon equipment, you just need use 1400 gold coins. And depending on how active your server could be when that stage comes, you will start to see players selling cheap crystals. *Hehe...Sometimes slow in level doesn't really that bad*

Hence, buying or not buying really depends on your server progress.

===================================================

As for spending the level 50 equipment box gold coins into Wishing Well, here are my own opinion:

18360 Gold Coins - 765 Wishes (1530 Redeem Points) - VIP4
        22950 Gold Coins - 765 Wishes (1530 Redeem Points) - Non-Vip4 and above

Before the update, I will say its a good investment in Wishing Well as what we player need most are the following things:
        - Gems
        - Essence Offering and Amethyst Charms
        - Feathers
        - Dragon Shards
        - 7 or 30 Days Clothing
        The rate are much better before the new patch. Even with 765 wishes, if you are really lucky, you can get one dragon set from it. And 765 wishes can get you at least 30-50M amethyst and at least a 1.5M dragon souls.

But after the update, I will not say its a good investment for Wishing Well. Reasons:
        1) Essence Offering and Amethyst Charms are removed from Wishing Well
        2) Low rate on getting Feathers
        3) High rate on getting cards like exercise cards, harvest cards, treasure map card.
        4) 1 Day outfits are added into the wishing well (anyone gotten a 30D outfit after new patch? Wonder if its been replaced with 1 Day outfit)
        5) Items such as EXP potion, contribution potions are average rate inside wishing well.
        6) Butterfly Wing (The stats and BR given by the Fancy Wing are not really that high and great unless you max it out using lots of gold coins for the development)
        7) Low rate shards
        Even with 765 wishes, you cant seems to complete one dragon. (Tried over 1K wishes and I still cant get my outstanding Bon Bon and Sidewinder to be complete)
        The overall rate for getting good stuffs are being spread out even more, and so we are starting to get less good stuffs than the one before patch.

Good invest or bad invest on Wishing Well, your own choice.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

1 thing u must know, 2 ppl with 50lv that full perfect set able to do 50 NM in 2man

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
            ahhaha i have brought it in my newbie stage so yeh i know *** am talking about and yes SOME HOW IT takes you 4-5k BR.. if your smoking a joint maybe.. 1.5k most if u enchanted it to +21 on all 4 =D and if i knew the lv3 were only used i woulda of waited anytime but i heard lame *** rumor about lv4 needed in lv60 gears so :P

no18360.. either u have some SUPER AWESOME bad luck.. but most of us get nice decent lv4-6 gem along with shard and spare clothes for warrobe..

and as you yourself stated 12days... u could waited 12 days and saved 18360 on wishing well =D

Ok. My math was off because I didn't realize the gem swap and stuff when I was changing gear.
            The final outcome would be around 1.8-2k BR
            Still... worth it, for the most part.

Originally posted by R219849450
            1 thing u must know, 2 ppl with 50lv that full perfect set able to do 50 NM in 2man

I'm a lvl 51 with 69k BR. I can easily go through with a 40k BR warrior. Totally agreed.

Comment

Working...
            X