I need a tip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a tip

Is there a easy/fast way to farm vouchers?

Originally posted by R23494757 View Post
    If you have a fertilizer, it can speed up the growth rate. If you're asking how to get the seeds to farm the vouchers, those may possibly come from the daily blessing on your farm every day. They're also sometimes available in the consecutive login cards Hope this helps.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R23494757 View Post

You can receive vouchers in many different possible ways.

1) Farming - Hopefully be lucky enough to get a voucher plant from a seed chest that you obtain once a day from praying.

2) Holy Wars - Upon completing levels 5 and 10 (not sure if there's one at 15, haven't gotten there yet) you will receive 60 vouchers.

3) Hope to roll for Vouchers on the continuous login. Completely RNG (random number generated) NOT a 100% source of income.

4) Single Player Dungeon - You can get a max of 30 per dungeon completion. Completely RNG (random number generated) NOT a 100% source of income.

5) Multiplayer Dungeon - You can get a max of I think 20? as a reward. Completely RNG (random number generated) NOT a 100% source of income.

6) Stealing - Go check if anyone else has voucher plants on their farm. (it's a yellow flower, you know the rest)

7) Daily Login - 26 days of straight logging in.

8) Lucky List - Their amount is respective of their ranking. (Self explanatory)

9) Arena - Rank 1-3 in the Arena provides 300 vouchers a day + Amethyst

10) Farm Goddess - Vouchers + Amythest + Seedbox and others based off of your farm level. (Once a day)

11) VIP claim - 25 gold and 50 vouchers a day

12) Hot Events - Certain Hot Events has voucher chances (especially the new servers)

13) Daily Reward - Get 100 activity points.
      Last edited by R219301890; 07-21-2013, 12:54 AM. Reason: Added #10-13

Comment

thx 4 the tips hope i can get those vouchers plants in the future

Comment

You're welcome Any further questions, please post here on the forums. We'll be happy to help in any which way possible Hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Pals!

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X