lvl 45 accumulate exp ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 45 accumulate exp ?

what is this i'm lvl 45 then im at 140% exp so i can freeze my lvl and just get exp ? is this available at lvl 49 ? cause i don't wanna get to 50 yet

Originally posted by R2226447 View Post
    what is this i'm lvl 45 then im at 140% exp so i can freeze my lvl and just get exp ? is this available at lvl 49 ? cause i don't wanna get to 50 yet

Yes. It's meant so you can freeze it at specific points to "farm" for certain things. Aka, Cage Match and Devil's Melee.

Yes. It is available at level 49.

Comment

so you are sure it is available at 49 ? ok thx ... it wasnt availabe on 35 + so 45 is the 1st point ? to freeze level ?

Comment

so you are sure it is available at 49 ? ok thx ... it wasnt availabe on 35 + so 45 is the 1st point ? to freeze level ?

Yes, I'm positive it'll be available at level 49. It's one of those "level lock" perks.

I was higher then 45 when patch 2.0 was installed. I'm not 100% sure, but I am guessing it starts at level 45.

Other perks that you'll soon be running into

*** SPOILER ***

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
        ##################################################
        lvl 3 crystal synthesizing @ lvl 48
        Ability to buy lvl 3 crystals from shop @ lvl 49
        Ability to buy Demon Souls (needed to unseal egg) from crypt shop @ lvl 50
        Ability to synthesize lvl 6 gems @ lvl 50
        Ability to synthesize lvl 7 gems @ lvl 60? 65? forgot
        Ability to use holy seal system & 4th skill slot @ lvl 65

Those are the more... hidden ones?
        Enjoy
        ##################################################

Comment

demon souls for what ?

Comment

ok good to know it will be available at 49 really need coins since im at s14 it's new and now im 46 gonna get more coins 1st before goin 50 i want those pets once i get to 50 asap

Comment

demon souls for what ?
              lvl 55 dragon takes 20k souls to unseal.

the max amount of blitz stamina you can receive is 24 blitz a day, giving you 504souls a day, if you blitz.
              If you run out of stamina, you can re-enter the dungeon, just no rewards. I do not know if this counts towards your soul amount.
              Thus if you got extra coins and are lazy, you can buy the demon souls.

Comment

demon souls for what ?
                Dragon souls are accumulated for your next dragon egg. You need x amount of dragon souls to be able to open the next dragon set. You can also acquire dragon souls by going through single instances even without stamina.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

so i just wanna clarify i can get to lvl 49 then freeze my lvl til i get enough coins right cause i really don't wanna lvl til i get my coins

Comment

so i just wanna clarify i can get to lvl 49 then freeze my lvl til i get enough coins right cause i really don't wanna lvl til i get my coins
                    You're able to stop at 50, yes. It will take quite a while to get coins for everything if you're wanting to wait. I would personally suggest going to lv 50 because you get new skills, you're able to level your gear for higher br(Even if it's 1 at time), your single instances will be worth a bit more, you'll be able to do mp50 which gives more experience, and you'll also unlock 2 more dragon orb slots. There's a lot of benefits to reaching lv 50. I would suggest going through and upgrading to lv 50, but stopping at 51 if you don't want to level further. In mp 50, lv 50 equipment is dropped. Just some things to think about

Comment

Originally posted by OwlEyes89 View Post
                      You're able to stop at 50, yes. It will take quite a while to get coins for everything if you're wanting to wait. I would personally suggest going to lv 50 because you get new skills, you're able to level your gear for higher br(Even if it's 1 at time), your single instances will be worth a bit more, you'll be able to do mp50 which gives more experience, and you'll also unlock 2 more dragon orb slots. There's a lot of benefits to reaching lv 50. I would suggest going through and upgrading to lv 50, but stopping at 51 if you don't want to level further. In mp 50, lv 50 equipment is dropped. Just some things to think about
                      amm i don't wanna stop at 50 ... are you trying to say i can stop at 49 ? cause i wanna stop at 49 since i'm in a new server s14 no ppl will be at cage matches and melee

Comment

You can stop at any level you want past 45
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

ok thx ill stop at 49 then

Comment

oh ya 1 more question how many exp will it accumulate and ... will it be full ? then lvl up automaticaly ?

Comment

oh ya 1 more question how many exp will it accumulate and ... will it be full ? then lvl up automaticaly ?
                              The "Stopping at a level" was intended for use at lv 65 with the Holy Seal. There's a chance of you not gaining exp after a certain point is likely. I don't believe it will "force" you to level though, no. You stated that your initial purpose of not wanting to level was to better prepare yourself with the coins needed as well as other materials, right? That in itself will take a long time. You're losing out on higher mps, better gear, and better single instances by just sitting. I hope this helped in some way.
                              ___________________________________________________
                              -Any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly.

Comment

Working...
                              X