No announcement yet.

lvl 45 accumulate exp ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not running lvl 49 at 613% exp ( so a 55 really) so you can stop and it just keeps mounting, im gonna take a stab in the dark and say that 999% will be the max as this is 9 lvls 99% so you could jump from 49 - 59. but like i said im guessing here

Comment

Originally posted by Darkunit View Post
      im not running lvl 49 at 613% exp ( so a 55 really) so you can stop and it just keeps mounting, im gonna take a stab in the dark and say that 999% will be the max as this is 9 lvls 99% so you could jump from 49 - 59. but like i said im guessing here

Thank you for clearing that up, I appreciate it I wasn't sure since stopping at a level, like I previously stated, was more so for when people hit Lv 65 and want to do their holy seal.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Can I ask something? How do you freeze your level, because I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Thank you!
        IGN: Rhyonni
        Class: Warrior
        Level: 49
        Guild: Blackdevil
        Server: S4- Westhollow

Comment

Originally posted by Midzomernacht View Post
          Can I ask something? How do you freeze your level, because I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Thank you!
          It's no really "freezing your level"

After you hit level 45 and each level after that.

It requires you to click upgrade (end of your exp bar) and confirm button to level. You are allowed to store up to 10x your current exp bar.

Example. A level 49 who requires.... 53m exp to level can save up to 530m experience.

To "freeze your level" simple, do not click upgrade and confirm it.

Comment

Aah, I see. That explains why I couldn't find it. Thanks for clearing it up
            IGN: Rhyonni
            Class: Warrior
            Level: 49
            Guild: Blackdevil
            Server: S4- Westhollow

Comment

Originally posted by Midzomernacht View Post
              Aah, I see. That explains why I couldn't find it. Thanks for clearing it up
              I'm glad you received your answer I hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Pals

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X