Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

:: Guide :: Free Gold Surveys

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The first week I got alot of gold from surveys, but then it stopped, been filling out surveys for 1 week now and not a piece of gold, I contacted support but they wanted me to send them my confirmations on these surveys, I asked them how do i do this, they never replied, so i began doing surveys for the next 3 weeks, sometimes filling them out for 3 hours a night, and not one gold, but i did get something- I got 3 viruses and had to do a system restore to save my computer, also these sites are filled with redirecting sites to con you more

    Comment


    • #32
      you would need screenshots that you completed the surveys and you would need to take them when you have completed the surveys.....

      you also need to contact the companies that host the free gold offers ( links on the first post ) as R2 games do not provide support for them, they are external companies
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

      R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

      Comment


      • #33
        i dont see any videos or link to free gold

        Comment


        • #34
          i have an issue with tokenads and contacted them about receiving the gold and they said it was credited already. only thing i can think of is that there is an issue with it getting to my char here in dragonpals. name is Razeen on server 89. if there is something i can do or if you can look into it, that would be great since i reached a dead end with tokenads due to their system saying i have been credited the coins.

          Comment


          • #35
            you need a copy of the confirmation of payment to R2 games by tokenads, when you have that, file a ticket as a payment ticket so the R2 payment team can look into the issue and see if they can find the payment ...... I have heard of this before and R2 can find no record of the payment until the other outfit come up with a confirmation of payment sheet then the payment is often found by R2
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

            R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

            Comment


            • #36
              How can I possibly get gold coins with Entertainment factory? It always say that I have completed all the things I must do but no Gold for me -.-

              Comment


              • #37
                i'm on paths of illusion and there is no button to click to earn free gold.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by R266035209 View Post
                  i'm on paths of illusion and there is no button to click to earn free gold.
                  If you are playing on Facebook then you would not really see it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    yes, many people don't see the free gold icon cause they either aren't playing on the r2 site (playing on face book) or their country blocked it

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      A question for the mods. Are we allowed to use proxy to gain free gold? After all, the amount of offers for each country is different. Many players can't gain any free gold due to limited amount of done-able offer for their country, while other players have a load of offers and able to gain a lot of gold. Since it's not fair for those players, then are they allowed to use proxy so they can do other country's offer?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                        A question for the mods. Are we allowed to use proxy to gain free gold? After all, the amount of offers for each country is different. Many players can't gain any free gold due to limited amount of done-able offer for their country, while other players have a load of offers and able to gain a lot of gold. Since it's not fair for those players, then are they allowed to use proxy so they can do other country's offer?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	1694336

                        i thought its fine
                        im using vpn

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                          A question for the mods. Are we allowed to use proxy to gain free gold? After all, the amount of offers for each country is different. Many players can't gain any free gold due to limited amount of done-able offer for their country, while other players have a load of offers and able to gain a lot of gold. Since it's not fair for those players, then are they allowed to use proxy so they can do other country's offer?
                          We dont have rules for free gold offers since they provided by different services and companies. Usually those providers are against users with proxies, but if you find a way to trick them, there will be no any punishment from us. If you get caught and will be banned on that service(not in game, on that site where you are doing those offers) or dont receive your gold, we are not helding any responsibility for that.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                            We dont have rules for free gold offers since they provided by different services and companies. Usually those providers are against users with proxies, but if you find a way to trick them, there will be no any punishment from us. If you get caught and will be banned on that service(not in game, on that site where you are doing those offers) or dont receive your gold, we are not helding any responsibility for that.
                            Thanks for the clarification, Alkaris.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I can't seem to find the "Get free gold coins" icon.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by R296351565 View Post
                                I can't seem to find the "Get free gold coins" icon.
                                If you're using facebook, you need to login from our main site to see that icon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X