Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Energy Shop Now Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Shop Now Open

Come one come all to the Energy Shop. Tired of the tedious click and sell and click and synthesizing of orbs to level up your orbs? Then we have the solution for you. You must be VIP Level 5 to unlock this benefit and have VIP active.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EnergyShop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1739454
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

looking nice. just 1 and half of month left till i get VIP 5 for this engery orb. also is this permanently?

Comment

i am vip5 active and dont see the shop s26

Comment

Originally posted by R224739602 View Post
        i am vip5 active and dont see the shop s26
        '

Are you clicking upgrade and seeing where it says dragon orbs?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonorbenergy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1673574
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

thx found it well hidden should be at the collecting orbs part i think instead at upgrade button

btw still better to collect manualy saves a lot amathyst for 5000 exp saves you more as 1000k amathyst
          Last edited by R224739602; 08-27-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R224739602 View Post
            thx found it well hidden should be at the collecting orbs part i think instead at upgrade button

btw still better to collect manualy saves a lot amathyst for 5000 exp saves you more as 1000k amathyst
            This shop is more of for lazy players who do not wish to spend hours spamming on dragon orbs. Example: Using 300 Millions of Amethyst to spam on the dragon orbs, thats is crazy clicking if the person want to at one time clear all XD. So this one serves as a short-cut way for them (when they gotten that huge amount of amethyst, I dont think they will mind that even if its expensive, they can earn the difference easily from DI)

Doing manually has a few good points:
            1) You gain points for exchanging orbs
            2) You can also do your dragon orbs grabbing title (Bonus stats)

But come with the price of crazy clicking the one-click sell, synthesize and capture =P
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

do it manually for title

Comment

I just got VIP5 but when I click the energy shop it says "This function has not been unlocked yet". Please help.
                Last edited by R225991454; 09-29-2013, 07:28 AM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Originally posted by R225991454 View Post
                  I just got VIP5 but when I click the energy shop it says "This function has not been unlocked yet". Please help.
                  Did you try relogging so game would count the fact you're VIP 5 ? If you reach a new VIP but don't relog, sometimes the game won't "see" you at the new VIP level.

Comment

I relogged a few times yes. I still get the same error.

Comment

been at VIP 5 for a while now, it still says "this function has not been unlocked yet". I'm on a partner games server but shouldn't effect it.
                      Character: marksteele
                      Server: Maple Pass (S39)
                      Guild: KoA (leader)
                      Class: Elementalist (Novice Spiritualist)

Comment

you need to be level 50 for it to open
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So you need level 50 AND VIP5...
                          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

its actually useless,because u need vip5,but vip5 also unlocks sell green and below orbs and synth blue and bellow collsect orbs,

when u do the mah,using the method of selling green and void orbs,and collecting blue and above orbs,and add the points gathered,for 5mil amy u get a total of around 7-8 k points,instead of the 5k u buy from shop
                            server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Like others said, this feature are made for those who value their time and didn't wish to spent hours on clicking the capture dragon orbs, synthesize, etc. Not many people can spent hours just on game. Some of them prefer to use their time to do their job and making money, which is much better. They can save a lot of time by using this feature, of course, for the cost of getting less exp point.
                              Last edited by rro123; 05-27-2014, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X