Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

:: Guide :: Financial Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to know financial plan pays as daily vip or we need to but thing daily to receive gold back.

Comment

can u purchase it with return gold. or only with a fresh top up no return gold?

Comment

what's the use of wealth points?

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyOO7 View Post
          i want to know financial plan pays as daily vip or we need to but thing daily to receive gold back.
          The plan can be claimed daily or claimed all at once. It's up to you.
          It's a calender set up in the forum of daily check-in. Instead of a red circle, you'll see an active claim button. All you need to do is click to receive.

Originally posted by R235990086 View Post
          You can not purchase plans with return gold. It has to be regular gold.

Originally posted by nexusnex1286 View Post
          what's the use of wealth points?
          The use of wealth points is to reduce the prices of the plans when you make the purchase. Please refer back to the original guide (page 1)

Comment

Originally posted by R235990086 View Post
            I think the guide has already stated - Returned Gold Coins cant be used to purchase the plan.

You can use gold that you earned from Free Gold Coin Offer to buy the plan. Or as you said, recharge gold coin.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Yeah i do not feel like spending even more gold on a financial plan even though i know i will make money out of it.

Comment

so what's the use of wealth?
                Sarah
                [S57]Siliden's Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by sarahamina View Post
                  so what's the use of wealth?
                  It's allow you to receive a 10% reduce on the plan cost.

Comment

today I get 600 gold from financial plan and I try buy from flash sale...
                    its said I need to recharge again...
                    anyone can explain me...

Comment

some flash sales requires new gold
                      the gold you get from plans are returned gold

if the sale is a red button, its new gold only
                      if the sale is a green button, you can use returned gold on them

Comment

soooo, we get returned gold from the financial plan ?? we dont get gold ? i tought we pay with gold and we get back gold , not returned gold ! pff im soo lucky i read this forum, i just wanted to buy the big pack, but now i think i will pass it

Comment

Originally posted by R272371341 View Post
                          soooo, we get returned gold from the financial plan ?? we dont get gold ? i tought we pay with gold and we get back gold , not returned gold ! pff im soo lucky i read this forum, i just wanted to buy the big pack, but now i think i will pass it
                          even returned it's good for some things, for example, i woudn't pay real in order to open a nymph box pack or artifact one. tbh, in the start of the game (new servers or so) it's a must be in order to advance propertly.
                          Wartune / Kong5 - Knight 1.57 mil
                          DP / S101 - Archer 1.8mil br

Comment

Originally posted by R219301890 View Post
                            That guide was a broad skim of things that have now been removed. Thank you for bringing that up.
                            As for the claiming. Would you like to test it out? Leave some gold behind and don't claim and see if it will disappear for next month's plan =)

tested without meaning to, my comp broke down days after purchase financial plan, then 6 months later when I was able to get on it was all there waiting for me
                            Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyEagle View Post
                              tested without meaning to, my comp broke down days after purchase financial plan, then 6 months later when I was able to get on it was all there waiting for me
                              waiting where? The one thing not mentioned in the original post is where to click during the month to claim the gold, which seems kind of important...
                              DP persona: Yasatanna
                              Nightfall Steppe
                              Mage, started 2/13/15
                              as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

system does not allow you to buy the next months plan until all gold is claimed from the financial plan tab. if you buy it you will find the tab up top next to the wishing well
                                Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

Working...
                                X