Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Frequently asked questions answered!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequently asked questions answered!!!!

Dragon Pals Frequently Asked Questions

1. Q: How to upgrade my VIP?

A: Upgrade VIP by spending gold coins. 300 gold for 1 point. Your VIP gains points every day according to your VIP level. VIP1 has no growth points, VIP2 2 points, VIP3 3 points. Returned gold will not give VIP growth points, recharged gold will.

2. Q: Where can I find powerful equipment?

A: Use Magic Coins to purchase Necklaces and Rings in the Crypt Shop. Use Dragon coins to get Relics, Belts, Pants, and Shoes in the Arena Shop. Weapons, Helmets, Armor, and Gloves can be found in Multi-player Dungeons. Crystals and things to evolve your equipment can also be purchased in these shops.

3. Q: How do I increase my Battle Rating?

A: There are numerous options for increasing your Battle Rating such as: leveling up, using potions, and upgrading your dragons, equipment, and gems. Click the upgrade button next to your Battle Rating in-game to find out more.

4. Q: Whats the easiest way to get gems to upgrade my wings?

A: Enter the demon tower. There you can get level 1 and 2 gems, and the occasional level 3 gem. Synthesis gems to get higher levels.

5. Q: How do i get Magic Coins?

A: You can receive Magic coins by attending the devil cage match, farming, and as a drop in the Demon Tower.

6. Q: How do i get Dragon Coins?

A: You can receive Dragon coins by attending the devil cage match, farming, and winning them in the treasure hunt event.

7. Q: I accidentally used my vouchers before the accelerate harvest quest!! How do I get more?

A: You can get vouchers from the online bonus, farming voucher plants, daily rewards, getting on the lucky ranking list by the end of the day, and as a drop from single player instances.

8. Q: How can I increase my friend limit?

A: You can only increase your friend limit by getting VIP.

9. Q: Where can I get more Amethysts?

A: You can get Amethysts through Alchemy, Demon Invasion, Daily Events, and the Arena.

10. Q: How do I upgrade my dragon pet?

A: You can upgrade your dragon by Morphing your them, Raising the morphs skills, through equipping Dragon Orbs, and by clicking on your pet dragon tab at bottom of page and hitting the upgrade button when ever you level. Your dragon pet can only be the same level as you are.

11. Q: How do I get powerful Dragon Orbs?

A: Collect dragon orbs and synthesis them. As you keep collecting you have a better chance of getting stronger orbs. Also you can get them from dragon orb shop in exchange for points earned while collecting dragon orbs.

12. Q: How do I get my next dragon set?

A: Collect enough soul fragments in single player instances, and defeat final boss. To find out what boss just click on your egg and it will show you. Click on the boss name to find out what level you need to be to reach him.

13. Q: Where can I find shards for the dragon morph cards?

A: You can find shards in Multi-player Dungeons, Wishing Well, special Hot Events, level 8 guild shop, and from the guild battle shop.

14. Q: What are dragon souls and where can i get them?

A: Dragon souls are what you use to upgrade your dragon morphs. You can get them through essence offerings, and fighting in the arena.

15. Q: How do I Level Up Quickly?

A: Attending daily events, Exercising, completing Bounty Quests, Using experience potions, and harvesting experience plants on your farm.

16. Q: How do I upgrade my wings?

A: Socket gems. Add together the level of each socketed gem.together. For lvl. 2, the total must be equal to or greater than 90. Level. 3, the total must be equal to or greater than 150.

17. Q: How can I get level 4 and 5 gems?

A: You can synthesize level. 4-5 gems once you reach level. 35.

18. Q: What are other ways to get purple crystals?

A: To get purple crystals you can join in multi player dungeons and collect them as drops, and by recycling unneeded equipment from those same dungeons.

19. Q: When do the Rankings Lists and various Daily Attempts update/refresh each day?

A: They update/refresh at 4:00 AM server time.

20. Q: Where can I get the free gift code?

A: Dragon Pals.R2games code

21. Q: What does the damage wave orb do?

A: Damage Wave increases your max damage and decreases your minimum damage.

22. Q: How do i find the demonic giant?

A: The demonic giant is a main quest. It can be reached when you hit level 35.

23. Q: How do i get gold coins?

A: You can either get returned gold from doing surveys. Or you can recharge by clicking the recharge button next to your characters picture. You can also get returned gold coins by selling items in the market.

24. Q: How do i get free wings?

A: Complete one survey that gives you 100 gold coins or more to get free wings.

25. Q: What are the stars above my head?

A: The stars represent your Battle Rating. As your BR gets higher you get more stars, when u get all the stars is changes to moons. From moons it goes to suns, and from suns to crowns.
    Last edited by Cheaga; 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM. Reason: Added question
    I am Cheaga
    From Server 12 Misty Downs
    Don't forget me or you'll regret it

buenas en que pagina puedo entrar para cambiar mi nacionalidad ??

Comment

Well heres one question i need to ask: How do you change your name from the name they give you on here? Id like to be remembered by a name rather than a random number
      Friends have each others backs. But some need a rock.
      I am the ninja that you go-to for advice.
      I am the ninja you go-to when things turn dark.
      I am the stout rock in the rushing ocean.
      If someone messes with you there is the shadow of wrath that will follow.
      Those who need someone to understand I am here as a loyal friend.
      I am here to make sure you stay together in the shadows.
      Those are friends that are loyal. Who am i?
      I am Zedaqua.

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/user change it in nickname.... you can only change it once
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have a question, why is there a golden statue in the middle of City of Oracles on S29 Scorching Desert?

Comment

Originally posted by Helen8064 View Post
            I have a question, why is there a golden statue in the middle of City of Oracles on S29 Scorching Desert?
            Its for invincible me.

Comment

thanks, is that for arena?

Comment

Originally posted by Helen8064 View Post
                thanks, is that for arena?
                No, its activity similar to CSC.

Comment

I am trying to find out what are the best gem colors for warrior, archer, and mage. I am a warrior and sister is a mage. How do we decide what to use?

Comment

Matk for mage, Patk for warriors
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Archers also need Patk
                      Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
                      League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
                      Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

hope this is the right place to ask,,,,,MDEF and PDEF does it also reduce d damage dealt from critical attack? or it ignored mdef and pdef when u hit by critical?

Comment

Originally posted by R227482250 View Post
                          hope this is the right place to ask,,,,,MDEF and PDEF does it also reduce d damage dealt from critical attack? or it ignored mdef and pdef when u hit by critical?
                          Should reduce.

Comment

thanks for d reply Alkaris,i have one last question,i read more explanation about the dragon guardian talent and theyre meaning..will u give me link of the exact correct meaning of each talent? the correct one,pls. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R227482250 View Post
                              thanks for d reply Alkaris,i have one last question,i read more explanation about the dragon guardian talent and theyre meaning..will u give me link of the exact correct meaning of each talent? the correct one,pls. thanks
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-translation
                              You can use this thread for time until description is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X