Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

BEHOLD the power of WARRIORS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEHOLD the power of WARRIORS

behold the epic =) now dont tell me it all orb when i have all lv8 orb on patk,hp,cata,safe,mountain, apo, field n assiassn =).... thought you might need some proof, LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	epic 2 =D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	1740303

Name:	epic 3.jpg
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1740304

Name:	epic.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1740305

nothing person roses, just thought i show all thoses noob the truth, since they like to all brag how awesome warriors is =)...

my dragon 189k, roses is 145k =)

Comment

so my suggestion is stay away from warrior if u plan to high cashier on new server go to mage and archer =)

Comment

mage isnt that much better archers destroy everything

Comment

Apocalypse is a bad orb to start with.
          And so, you're ONE example going wrong, you can be beaten by people 50k BR lower than you, yet in all other servers, with a 5-10k BR difference, it depends more on luck and who attacks first, so you're the only example of things going THAT bad and it's the whole class at fault ?
          I don't know, common logic would say that if out of 5 warriors, just 1 get beaten by an archer with 50k BR under and all others don't, it's THAT warrior's fault, not the class.
          Little question too: how come you have that much MATK with only 653 INT ?

Our top archer and warrior. They can beat each other. So yeah, still say you're the problem, it's not only about the class.
          And we never said that warriors are awesome. It's also the last class I'd pick. But to say that they're basically useless and super weak compared to mages and archers is dumb.

Comment

What also hurt Ether is the difference in equips. The Archer has full legend sets on the right and necklace set. That increases damage by a percentage, and they get rage at the start of the battle. That plays a big part, as well as who hits first. If you want more advice, post pictures of your orbs as well. I will follow up this post with pictures of my character. I am far from being a top player, yet I still do decent enough against them.

Comment

Here is my character, as is. No pots, no scrolls.

Name:	My Toon 1.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1675846

Name:	My Toon 2.jpg
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1675847

Name:	My Toon 3.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1675848

Name:	My Toon 4.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1675849

Like I said, I have trouble with some of the bigger players, but when it comes to a similar BR I can either win or lose, depending on luck.

Comment

ALL i see is alot of $$

Comment

The medals differences do also play a part and Equipment differences as some has stated. Those bonus attributes plays very crucial part, The Rage, the damage decrease, the damage increase and so on. Btw, the marriage skills some people has it level 2 and leve 3 so on, those also in the end, plays a little part in the battle.

High BR does not really means you should be owning. Bonus attributes, orbs,equipment, dragon guardian all plays a part.

Edit: Holy Seals skills such as the Fierce Attack, holy seal etc skills do play a part in PVP fights.
                  Last edited by R214105035; 10-02-2013, 08:06 PM.
                  Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by Itmoc_L View Post
                    Apocalypse is a bad orb to start with.
                    And so, you're ONE example going wrong, you can be beaten by people 50k BR lower than you, yet in all other servers, with a 5-10k BR difference, it depends more on luck and who attacks first, so you're the only example of things going THAT bad and it's the whole class at fault ?
                    I don't know, common logic would say that if out of 5 warriors, just 1 get beaten by an archer with 50k BR under and all others don't, it's THAT warrior's fault, not the class.
                    Little question too: how come you have that much MATK with only 653 INT ?

Our top archer and warrior. They can beat each other. So yeah, still say you're the problem, it's not only about the class.
                    And we never said that warriors are awesome. It's also the last class I'd pick. But to say that they're basically useless and super weak compared to mages and archers is dumb.

because Arukasa's Dragon Guardian BR is way ahead of everyone else; 70k BR ahead of Buttercup's Dragon Guardian. If anything, your example only supports OP's point since an archer with less character BR and much less Dragon Guardian BR is still able to win sometimes vs a higher warrior. Had their roles been reversed that would never happen. And it didn't. In fact it wasn't until Arukasa's Dragon Guardian was WAY ahead of everyone elses that he took the #1 spot on S1. Before that, xBCx and LordAuren dominated even when Arukasa was catching up in character BR. Anyway, you don't need specific examples to see that warriors are weak, because it can be deduced from basic class mechanics.

Warriors have Thor's Shield, a self-cast shield based on the warrior's total HP. Since it is one of the best skills for warriors, a warrior should be in front of his/her Dragon Guardian. However, the problem with that is that we don't get the benefit of stun immunity from Dragon Guardians until AFTER we die.

The Gold Dragon and onwards have 100% stun (Holy Seal) immunity at level 4. This makes any point in Holy Seal useless against top Mages/Archers since their Dragon Guardian blocks it. However, the same isn't true for warriors since we are in the front therefore we need to spend points on Holy Seal just to avoid being stunned.

You can make whatever justifications you want, but there's no excuse for someone losing to another player 50k BR below them and 40k Dragon Guardian BR lower. You can blame it on Orbs, equipment bonuses, but this would NEVER happen if OP was a mage/archer and the lower player was a warrior.
                    Last edited by Kitwritten; 10-02-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

this is the tips and teaching forum, players are here to discuss and learn, not be told that they should not be posting.....so can the remarks towards players be left out of a discussion about classes, skills and abilities please
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hocari, considering I am the 2nd ranked Warrior on my server, but not one of the "top players", as you put it, I am not allowed to speak? In all respects, Mages and Archers have advantages over Warriors. But Warriors also have advantages over the other two. If you play it right, and figure out a good set up, the class you chose really does not matter. It is what you do with the character.

Comment

By the way Hocari, do not PM me in game to tell me I am not allowed to post my opinion about the class that I am ranked 2nd in.

Comment

i said behold the power of warriors, lol i didnt say anything wrong; just a suggestion to stay away from them and last class to ever use =)

nah i'm not doing anything wrong =) cuz i out class in all orb and medal so u can say this and that cuz i just having posted it.... but here a cool question if u wanna play orb =) and blame it on the orb and gear bouns thenjustify on this =D

there 13 orbs.. exclude mdef/pdef and optional nosferatu, saint.. and i have the other 8 =) what u want me try using saint ; holy seal bouns... u dont wanna even go there; so yeh... but it is cool watching what every one saying

Comment

I often find the warrior to be a restricted ability class but in DP they have a wider range of skills than just tanking so it is interesting reading the thread and checking out the screenshots.... and I would say that up and coming warriors would appreciate the input in the thread from all players, not just the top cashers in the game...
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X