Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

BEHOLD the power of WARRIORS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, we are limited by abilities compared to some classes. But to me, the shield makes it worthwhile. High HP, PAtk and you can take most archers/mages without too much hassle. Their lack of Def and HP are their downfall. You just have to outlast them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakkusuFea View Post
      By the way Hocari, do not PM me in game to tell me I am not allowed to post my opinion about the class that I am ranked 2nd in.
      Thanks, received the proof, requested mute to go with forum ban.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i am this player that beats Ether all the time. It is strange that an archer like me with about 147k beats an warrior with more then 200k br
        oke i know i have nice orbs and that i have nice holy seal and a good dragon. but to beat some1 that has almost 60k more then me??????

this are the orbs i use

Click image for larger version

Name:	orb1.png
Views:	1
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	1675878Click image for larger version

Name:	orb2.png
Views:	1
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	1675879
        Last edited by Scorpionrose; 10-03-2013, 06:26 AM.
        S8-Captive Amora
        IGN-DWPOHKP
        Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
        Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
        Br- 6755708

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpionrose View Post
          i am this player that beats Ether all the time. It is strange that an archer like me with about 147k beats an warrior with more then 200k br
          oke i know i have nice orbs and that i have nice holy seal and a good dragon. but to beat some1 that has almost 60k more then me??????
          How about you share the formation and if you are able to seal (stun), how many turns it was those. From the picture those, some of us only can just guess and say general points of view.
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

ikr it just too sad to talk about it; but my seal lv10 =), lv5 dmg and reduce dmg n lv2 hp =)... marriage is lv2 but i doubt it matters =) cuz if u do the math no amount of bouns would cut 60k br =D
            on the other hand this is the future info for up comming warriors players =)

Comment

the formation we use is with the dragon in front of us.
              i use multishot with flame of rage.
              i know that flame of rage is hard but the defense of an warrior is even harder. only when an worrior loses his defense an archer can beat him with his flame of rage.
              And i need luck to beat Ether. Its not easy to beat an warrior with this high BR.....but untill today it is still possible.

And some things you cant see what i have.
              Where i put my points in holy seal???
              Where i put my points in dragon talent???

these 2 are very important in this game......luckely they are secret......allready to many things are visable in this game

oh and Ether stuns me...her seal is a lot higher
              Last edited by Scorpionrose; 10-03-2013, 06:54 AM.
              S8-Captive Amora
              IGN-DWPOHKP
              Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
              Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
              Br- 6755708

Comment

nah u dont need luck it a simple 1 2 combo, LOL but it is fun watching =)

Comment

The only thing I don't like about warrior is the shaft they get when they level to 50. Archers and mages each get a nice skill they can use solo. What does warrior get? Skills that should only be used in a party unless you want to defer the next attack to yourself or lure mobs to you that were going to attack you anyways. Shaft!

If anything, a 4-hit combo with Tornado Slash would have been nice.

Even though we warriors don't get that extra edge...if you hype patk, hp, and def we're a tough nut to crack when Thor Shield goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by R226174042 View Post
                    The only thing I don't like about warrior is the shaft they get when they level to 50. Archers and mages each get a nice skill they can use solo. What does warrior get?
                    mages get a good level 50 skill i dont think so healing light and grudge are useless group regen is ok but yous get battle cry that increases attack so i would say we are prett even

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                      mages get a good level 50 skill i dont think so healing light and grudge are useless group regen is ok but yous get battle cry that increases attack so i would say we are prett even
                      But healing light is still better than defer and taunt. Neither should be used in solo, and defer is only practical in a party that another party member has a much higher BR (and I mean way higher) to give them the attack turn. So my point is, healing light for mage and flames of rage for archer are way better than what a warrior gets at level 50. I'm not saying I can't balance the scales with pre-level 50 skills, it's that warriors get very very rarely used skills at level 50.

Comment

since wen did healing light become any good i dont use it at all and im currently doing 65nm and i doubt very much it will be used in level 70 dungeons so that makes it a completely useless move i myself would rather taunt

Comment

Taunt is useless to me. I already do most of the tanking.

Comment

Like R226174042 said (please get an account name lol it's hard to type your forums name) when a superpowerful knight gets Thor Shield on the first turn you might not be able to cause 1 damage on her/him, when a superpowerful mage is attacked... Well that's another discussion, I'v talked about it but not many people seem to care lol.
                            In any case when it comes to useless skills I can talk for mages please if you have something to say about your class's skill say it here I want to know.
                            Mages have Grudge, basicly intended to give you rage by sacrificing one turn, rage you would only need to do Healing Light, which is a healing aoe, that I have the theory, has been nerfed, but in any case is only useable in team, so when it comes to solo stuff and you are a mage you have TWO useless skills. Lets not pretend either of those is pretty useful on MPs either, you need 200K BR to heal any decent ammount with the aoe group healing thing and with Group Regen? It dosen't work on the first turns on duels or cage and I take it the other classes passives do.

Btw this is the link of where I talk about passives and skills:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Heal-Each-turn

Also, there are skills missing for all the classes so I guess it's just mere luck who's screwed with which skill and who is taking advantage.
                            Last edited by irunin; 10-11-2013, 12:23 PM. Reason: I just felt like it OK?
                            Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Exactly Irunin, each class has its flaws. Personally, I do not see why so many people complain about being a warrior. I find I handle myself just fine, in a party or solo instances/TH (although TH may be due to my 203k BR dragon).

Comment

Working...
                              X