Golden Dragon (7 Dragons)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Dragon (7 Dragons)

So I got to the last tier where you actually get the golden dragon but I am getting stomped. I upgraded the cleave tank and magic AOE troop to perfect status. Anyone have tips on a better formation to use? Or do I just need to keep leveling up and get a third perfect troop?

Thanks.

formation is one of the keys trie difrent forms if you cant kill them then ypgrade more your team
    me form: healer in place that enemy healer is and the weakest of team in front so can give time to me best demons work perfect so far
    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Dont really want to start the new thread, but what demons / cards and what lvl should I use for icy dragon? Cause I'm gettin' completely destroyed in 6/8 ice dragon lair v.v

Comment

trie in here> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....challenge-blog < i cant help more becyse i have stack in the same level with 4 perfect level and all ynder 70 level i believe when il have them all perfect and above 70 lvl il get him and about what demons to use i have ask 5 peeps what they use all 5 tell difrent combo of demons except of ancient giant i also use the disease demon(everyone saying is the worst) byt he has pdef and the rest mdef that helps alot in some enemy teams .

i am talking about 6th dragon
        Last edited by thodoris83; 10-14-2013, 12:03 AM.
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
        X