Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Halloween event guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween event guide

Trick or treat, Trick or treat, candies are fun, to open and eat.....

As players are aware, there is a Halloween event happening in the land of DP so being the ever loving Game Staff, we have created a guide for the players to help them enjoy the event.

1) The traveling vendor is in town and this time, he has offered to trade with the players, he wants some items and players that collect the items will be able to trade them for wings, a clothing, a dragon pet, a title or candies...... MMMMMMM candies....
    The candies can be opened to find some very enjoyable items ( we are not sharing a list of the items that can be found in the candies as we like it to be a pleasant surprise for the players and we ask the players not to post lists in the forums, please. )

Click image for larger version

Name:	vendor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1741069

2) To find the items, players need to play the game, there are 4 areas and 4 different items, the areas are the demon tower, the 7 seven dragons, The dungeon lobby and the solo player instances.... the items are the candles, spiders, bats and pumpkins... the drops are in random amounts so you may get some or a lot

3) There are other items to collect including old bubble gum, feathers, a peculiar suit, teeth, magic brew, frost angel wings, they can be found in the candy as well as other items that players will enjoy very much

4) When you go to the vender, you will see a range of items that he is offering in trade, if you click on the items in the boxes, you will see what he wants as a trade, players have 99 exchange attempts per DAY.

Name:	trade.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1741070

Mumzy, the Dragon Pet morph card

Name:	hallow1.png
Views:	2
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1741071

Sweet tooth, the title

Name:	hallow2.png
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1741072

Frost Angel wings

Name:	hallow3.png
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1741073

Jack O’ Lantern Costume

Name:	hallow4.png
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1741074

We wish to stress that we do not want players posting Items from candies, lists in the forum as we want players to enjoy what they find and the DP team were so overwhelmed by the messages of thanks for the last event that they have worked hard to make this event even better as a way of saying thanks to the players for their participation in the event and supporting Dragon Pals.

Happy Halloween ( Samhain )
    The DP team
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 10-26-2013, 08:02 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

the error with the incorrect amount of magic potions for the wings is known about and will be fixed.....

candies have been made available in the shops

Comment

Clarification please, Each area gives a specific item? Such as Single Player Instances giving Candles only, or does each area give items at random?

I dont want to spend all my stamina on seven dragons if it means i only get a certain item.
      Last edited by drak36; 10-26-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

gyestion you say 99 exchnge atempts per day yp there. and there are 4 difrent items that you can exchnge byt each only 10 imes per day so 4 x10=40 and 3 the bonus 43 the 56 remain are for?

Comment

Hmm i don't mean to be rude or anything but:

If we can get a maximum of 40 candies a day:

If all those candies contain a piece of the wings we can get 40 pieces a day.

The wings require 100 crow feathers, 50 magic brews, 100 old bubble gum and a frost soul; there are a total of 251 pieces.

Now as the event lasts for 5 days the maximum we can get it 200 pieces that's assuming that every Candie contains a piece which they won't.

I'm no maths genius but that means we can get a max of 200 pieces over the 5 day limit meaning its impossible to get wings and the only other candies are the 20 from the hot event.

Which is still not enough, why are the wings part of it when there impossible to get?

Comment

for ppl which buy extra candy at shop..

Comment

I have reopened the thread for the players that want to ask questions or talk about their experiences with the event as some of the servers are reaching their first 24 hours with the event and so we would love some feedback on how they are getting on...... we already know about the bugs with the event, they have been reported, so we are more interested in player feedback about their experiences with the event so we can pass that on and we know that some players will not be able to get the wings during this event because of the way the event has been structured.....
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 10-27-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

wont be able to get anything you mean and why did you delete my post all i said is i will be spending 10k gold and still doubt i will get mumzy and thats all i want aswell

Comment

if you are going to be negative, use one of the other threads that players are complaining in, because there are two open threads for that ( not including the other threads that I have had to lock and remove, and none for the players that want to just share their experiences

if you are going to rubbish R2 again like you did in your post, I will remove the post and you from the forums.

Comment

Can we get the answer for the inaccurate description or exchange number?

Is the wing requires 10 or 50 magic brew?
                    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
                      Can we get the answer for the inaccurate description or exchange number?

Is the wing requires 10 or 50 magic brew?
                      It's 50 as far as we know the game module is correct the information is a typo.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I just want to complain...my bag is full of bad beasties, who will clean that ?

I like this event, it's fun and easy, and yes it's fun to hope getting the good thing...don't get it ? so it's ok, like getting felheart at last reward in mp...no luck

I started it knowing that i have slim chance to get wings or permanent outfit...but i have fun, and it's what i ask to a game !

...anyway it's halloween...it could be very bad trick , no ?

So thanks for this event, like to see my friends ridiculous in pumpkin !

PS : i should say that most of my guildise think the same way, they have fun and are please with what they find in canddies. So now i have a request : may i have strawberry bubble gums please ?
                        Last edited by Fanfollette; 10-27-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

The event is quite nice, however the exchange chances (99) is seems to be a bit absurd, since you can only exchange 40 candies, 1 costume per player and 1 wing per player. Or will it be increased in the coming days?
                          cr4zydady (S53)
                          Guild: iBeast

Comment

Just one question, howcome the halloween candy gotten from exchange cannot directly be used when we first open the inventory bag? I need to switch pages before I can click on the cadies and use them. is this a bug?
                            cr4zydady (S53)
                            Guild: iBeast

Comment

LOL Fanfollette and thanks. Cr4zydady I don't know it is annoying but i think it's because all of your inventory is still loading with graphics.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                              X