Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

7 dragon help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 dragon help

Hey guys, just would like some feedback on what I am doing wrong with 7 dragons, specifically on capturing the white dragon

My team is:
    Fiery Demon 60 (purp)
    Serpent King 60 (purp)
    Lord of Flies 58 (purp)
    Healer 60 (purp)
    Diseased Warr 56 (purp)
    Demon Bodyguard 51 (purp)

First off, I dont know which of the last two to use. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

hmm i had the same issue ... u hav to hav 1 perfect (pale yellow) in ur team and perfect shd be ur fiery demon then it ll be easy
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

if you are talking about the ancient frost dragon one before the aoelian then it is possible with a purple team, it just takes the right team in the right positions and the right hits at the right time..... tho it can be easier to upgrade the team members for players

I would be inclined to use your multiple attack guys....

serpent king has a horizontal attack ( 3 targets at once )
      lord of the flies ( self heal ability )
      elite fiery demon ( meteor attack to all targets )
      ancient giant ( healer )

and use the demon body quard or shark seer as a single hard hitter

this is the team I used with the white dragon, just bear in mind that I do things the hard way, rather than level up my team, I perfer to challenge myself to work out how its possible to do battles and win with a **** team rather than a decent team lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	kits team.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1678238
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

good lck with doing all 7 dragons with ur **** team ;P im stuck on ice as well but i know what im doing

Comment

still using the same team....

farming the ancient holy dragon for exp cards and jades now.....

Name:	7 dragons.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1679073

Comment

i.envy.your.lord.of.flame.lol

i.just,don't.use.it.in.my.team...forgot.to.evolve.it.and.make.a.mistake.evolving.the.maiden.lol

Comment

i have DW instead of lord of flame, all lvl 80 and cant get past lvl 5 of holy... would that same formation work with diseased warlord, and still get me past lvl 5? ive been farming for jade so i can evo my healer or efd, any suggestions on which i should evo first, kitwritten?

Comment

this is the team that I am using at the moment, I am sitting on the holy dragon final fight and fighting holy dragon 4 for the jades... I have just about enough to get my 3rd toon evolved... I am not sure if I want to do shark seer or Lord of flame...but I am in no hurry to do anything, I can not use the holy dragon unless I level up any way..... but I am tempted to see if I can get the ancient dragon god before I level

with fight 5 I did change my team around and if its the fight I am thinking of, I moved my Matk fighters to the front and the PATK to the back

Name:	kitteam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1679281

Comment

Working...
                X