Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

7 Dragons Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by AroosPL View Post
    what should upgrade 2nd for legendary with that options of monsters
    for Holy dragon ? i can't beat Dragon Summit 6
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64121[/ATTACH]

    In the guide the serpent was upgraded as the 2nd legend. But some players upgrade Furious while some upgrade Giant. Your choice.


    Edit:

    Last time for my own try out, I pass Summit 6 with 1 legend (Fiery) and 4 Perfect (Giant, Shark, Serpent + Furious). Try around the formation. Sometimes when you want to clear a den with the least level of hero cards, you gotta keep on retry.

    Good Luck! =P
    Last edited by R214105035; 12-09-2013, 07:00 AM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

    Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

    Comment


    • #17
      nice thread thanks bro got my last dragon today that is my team

      Click image for larger version

Name:	7d.png
Views:	1
Size:	732.0 KB
ID:	1679312
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #18
        I have difficulty in AoE dragon, please help meee

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R229440606 View Post
          I have difficulty in AoE dragon, please help meee
          Most ppl pass it with 2 perfect (Fiery and Giant/Tanker). Try that and see, otherwise, some ppl just keep camp till their 2 perfect's lvl are high then do.
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

          Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

          Comment


          • #20
            Need info on the formation to the DEN 6 from Thunder Dragon. Thanks in advance
            [S64] Spira

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Spiralyah View Post
              Need info on the formation to the DEN 6 from Thunder Dragon. Thanks in advance
              My friend, wish to help you on that, but since my main n alt had long passed the Thunder, What I can suggest you is play ard with the formation n levels.

              Den 6 isn't hard at all compare to Den 8. Move ard the formation and it should work, otherwise you may need to level up the hero cards.
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

              Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm having a little issue with Ancient Frost Dragon Den8(the final)

                I am using the following, all outstanding :
                Furious Guard(57), Demon Bodyguard(44), Elite Fiery Demon(60), Ancient Giant(60) and Centaur Maiden(60). Yes I know they still need upgrading..
                Evolving and upgrading another Hero is next to impossible at this stage, I lack both the jade and exp cards.
                Any way I can make it through with these 5? I keep trying different formations but everything fails from the first fight.
                Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
                  I'm having a little issue with Ancient Frost Dragon Den8(the final)

                  I am using the following, all outstanding :
                  Furious Guard(57), Demon Bodyguard(44), Elite Fiery Demon(60), Ancient Giant(60) and Centaur Maiden(60). Yes I know they still need upgrading..
                  Evolving and upgrading another Hero is next to impossible at this stage, I lack both the jade and exp cards.
                  Any way I can make it through with these 5? I keep trying different formations but everything fails from the first fight.

                  ελα ροξανε θα σου μιλεισο στα ελλινικα μιασ και βλεπο οτι γραφεισ στα ελλινικα και θα μου ειναι πιο ευκολο να σε βοιθεισο λοιπον
                  αμα πας στην αρχη αυτου θεματοσ θα δεισ οτι εχει φοτογραφιες για πιο form πρεπει να εχεις για να περασεισ τον καθε δρακο και αναλογα στο καθε den εσυ απο τι βλεπο εχει παρομια ομαδα το μονο που αλαζει ειναι ο serpent δεν εχει σημασια στην θεσι του serpent εσυ βαλε το centaur maiden που εχεις οκ απλα τραβα κοιτα το form κανε την αλαγι και ξανα δοκιμασε μην απελπιστεις αμα δεισ οτι δεν περασεσ με την προτι ξαναδοκιμασε ξανα και ξανα μεχρι να πιασεισ το καταλιλο crit που χρειαζεσε
                  τορα εαν παλι δεις οτι δεν προχοραει ματε απο πολλεσ προσπαθειες δοκιμασε να αλαξεισ θεσι στον ancient giant και απο πισο που ειναι απλα βαλτον μπροστα οκ
                  αναμενο αποτελεσματα καλη επιτυχια
                  theodoros

                  s4 europe

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
                    ελα ροξανε θα σου μιλεισο στα ελλινικα μιασ και βλεπο οτι γραφεισ στα ελλινικα και θα μου ειναι πιο ευκολο να σε βοιθεισο λοιπον
                    αμα πας στην αρχη αυτου θεματοσ θα δεισ οτι εχει φοτογραφιες για πιο form πρεπει να εχεις για να περασεισ τον καθε δρακο και αναλογα στο καθε den εσυ απο τι βλεπο εχει παρομια ομαδα το μονο που αλαζει ειναι ο serpent δεν εχει σημασια στην θεσι του serpent εσυ βαλε το centaur maiden που εχεις οκ απλα τραβα κοιτα το form κανε την αλαγι και ξανα δοκιμασε μην απελπιστεις αμα δεισ οτι δεν περασεσ με την προτι ξαναδοκιμασε ξανα και ξανα μεχρι να πιασεισ το καταλιλο crit που χρειαζεσε
                    τορα εαν παλι δεις οτι δεν προχοραει ματε απο πολλεσ προσπαθειες δοκιμασε να αλαξεισ θεσι στον ancient giant και απο πισο που ειναι απλα βαλτον μπροστα οκ
                    αναμενο αποτελεσματα καλη επιτυχια
                    Ναι τις ειδα.. αλλα δε βοηθησαν ιδιαιτερα, δοκιμασα ετσι οπως ειπε ο τυπας αλλα ματαια, παλι εχασε. Αλλαξα κατι και παλι εχασα. Δοκιμασα 10 συνεχομενες φορες και παλι τιποτα.

                    Η τραγικη ειρωνεια του ολου θεματος ειναι οτι σε μια φαση καταφερα να φτασω σε 2/3 και πηγαινα για το δρακο και νικουσα κιολας, αλλα το καθυστερημενο chrome μου κρασαρισε και τωρα φτου κ απτην αρχη , εδω και μιση ωρα ξαναδοκιμαζω και τιποτα, ουτε τη πρωτη μαχη μπορω να περασω τα διαολια μου με εχουν πιασει -.-
                    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
                      Ναι τις ειδα.. αλλα δε βοηθησαν ιδιαιτερα, δοκιμασα ετσι οπως ειπε ο τυπας αλλα ματαια, παλι εχασε. Αλλαξα κατι και παλι εχασα. Δοκιμασα 10 συνεχομενες φορες και παλι τιποτα.

                      Η τραγικη ειρωνεια του ολου θεματος ειναι οτι σε μια φαση καταφερα να φτασω σε 2/3 και πηγαινα για το δρακο και νικουσα κιολας, αλλα το καθυστερημενο chrome μου κρασαρισε και τωρα φτου κ απτην αρχη , εδω και μιση ωρα ξαναδοκιμαζω και τιποτα, ουτε τη πρωτη μαχη μπορω να περασω τα διαολια μου με εχουν πιασει -.-
                      το να φτασεις οποσ λες στα 2/3 σημενη οτι υπαρχει πιθανοτιτα οκ απλα περιμενε λιγο και ξαναδοκιμασε πεζι ρολο ακομα και το ποτε πασ να κανεισ επιθεσει δεν ξερο ποσ αλλα ετσι εγο πιρα ολουσ τουσ δρακους με πολυ χαμιλοτερα level stoys demon ακομα και αποτι δειχνι στην αρχικη σελιδα και μην φοβασε για τον ancient αντεχει οταν φτασεις στο 3/3 βαλτον μπροστα αντι για πισο για δοκιμη
                      theodoros

                      s4 europe

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
                        το να φτασεις οποσ λες στα 2/3 σημενη οτι υπαρχει πιθανοτιτα οκ απλα περιμενε λιγο και ξαναδοκιμασε πεζι ρολο ακομα και το ποτε πασ να κανεισ επιθεσει δεν ξερο ποσ αλλα ετσι εγο πιρα ολουσ τουσ δρακους με πολυ χαμιλοτερα level stoys demon ακομα και αποτι δειχνι στην αρχικη σελιδα και μην φοβασε για τον ancient αντεχει οταν φτασεις στο 3/3 βαλτον μπροστα αντι για πισο για δοκιμη
                        Υπομονη και επιμονη δε λενε; Επιτελους ομως.. ασε, κλαιω απτη χαρα, κλαιω λεμε!

                        Να σαι καλα
                        Last edited by ro3anne; 01-19-2014, 01:13 PM.
                        Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
                          Υπομονη και επιμονη δε λενε; Επιτελους ομως.. ασε, κλαιω απτη χαρα, κλαιω λεμε!

                          Να σαι καλα
                          τιποτα και μπραβο για τον δρακο
                          theodoros

                          s4 europe

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Guys, with what lv monster exactily did you beat the Aeolian ? I've already the 2 perfect in lv 65 and the others one in lv60.

                            Still hard to beat 7th stage...
                            Orochimaru

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by R243363657 View Post
                              Guys, with what lv monster exactily did you beat the Aeolian ? I've already the 2 perfect in lv 65 and the others one in lv60.

                              Still hard to beat 7th stage...
                              I just passed Aeolian 7th stage with the following formation:
                              7-1:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	7-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	1681998

                              7-2 and 7-3:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	7-2.png
Views:	1
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	1681999

                              Not sure if that formation will handle the next stage though, I might need to level my heroes further. Will test in a minute.

                              Edit: Definitely need to level them, but I know for sure that the healer has to be on the bottom at least in 8-1. Problem is currently I am left with two heroes only which eventually leads to losing by exceeding the maximum number of turns. (Which is a good thing it stops with that or they'd fight forever. >_>)
                              Last edited by Metherlence; 02-23-2014, 11:50 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Metherlence View Post
                                I just passed Aeolian 7th stage with the following formation:
                                7-1:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]73442[/ATTACH]

                                7-2 and 7-3:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]73443[/ATTACH]

                                Not sure if that formation will handle the next stage though, I might need to level my heroes further. Will test in a minute.

                                Edit: Definitely need to level them, but I know for sure that the healer has to be on the bottom at least in 8-1. Problem is currently I am left with two heroes only which eventually leads to losing by exceeding the maximum number of turns. (Which is a good thing it stops with that or they'd fight forever. >_>)


                                Try get 2 Orange Hero Card to at least level 70 (Would prefer 75). After that, try this formation:


                                Furious - - - Tanker
                                Tanker - - - -Empty
                                Fiery - - -- - Healer

                                Whereas those who has 2 perfect - Fiery + Tanker / Fiery + Healer, Most people might be putting Fiery In front.
                                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

                                Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X