Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

7 Dragons Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2463620 View Post
    Should I be running Shark Seer, Demon Bodyguard, or continue with Double tanker? Im currently at NM Frozen Dragon area, just debating which would be better, id hate to level up double tanker, when I should have gotten Shark/Demon lvld up... and if I should get one of those two, which is better?

Some of my guild mate who one of them now moving/clearing dens faster than me switch from demon bodyguard team to double tanker team and he said it more "tanking"/easier to clear the dens.

but for me, Im choosing either demon bodyguard/centaur team. Still waiting to see which team better for me.

Whichever, evolving to 6 star hero card, warlord/demon body guard/centaur is always the last for me to evolve. So its really depends on your preferences. Take a look at which team helps you to clear better.

There is no 100% fixed team that you must follow. There are still other players having different teams.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
      Some of my guild mate who one of them now moving/clearing dens faster than me switch from demon bodyguard team to double tanker team and he said it more "tanking"/easier to clear the dens.

but for me, Im choosing either demon bodyguard/centaur team. Still waiting to see which team better for me.

Whichever, evolving to 6 star hero card, warlord/demon body guard/centaur is always the last for me to evolve. So its really depends on your preferences. Take a look at which team helps you to clear better.

There is no 100% fixed team that you must follow. There are still other players having different teams.
      that was entirely an answer exactly lol

Comment

Love this guide...but HALP! the one i need is the one that's missing. Aoelian Dragon formation. If anyone has it I would be very pleased for the help. THANKS!
        ~~<3~~ROW~~<3~~

Comment

Originally posted by Rowina26 View Post
          Love this guide...but HALP! the one i need is the one that's missing. Aoelian Dragon formation. If anyone has it I would be very pleased for the help. THANKS!
          heres my formation, managed to beat aoelian dragon den 8 with those setups and i also beat thunder dragon 1-3dens...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_52.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	1684337
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	1684478
            my team formation for NM Ice Den 8(all 3 rounds)

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	1684479
            my usual team formation for most dens

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	1684480
            team formation only for den 8 dragon fights IF dragon appears in front row(like dragon god)
            Last edited by Yuyana; 04-02-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

If someone thinks you need all legends for dragon god think again:

I was able to beat the den with this formation on den 8. Note: I had to change the formation for 3rd battle. However, I still beat den 8 (luck played a it of a part too)

Comment

actually full team of legendary lv 100 can blow past all the nm dungeons til frost room 5 then you will need rank6 or higher monsters , because the damage taken is to high

Comment

Originally posted by xneonobodyx View Post
                  actually full team of legendary lv 100 can blow past all the nm dungeons til frost room 5 then you will need rank6 or higher monsters , because the damage taken is to high
                  you need about 2, 6 stars to clear all of NM ice den
                  i've tried with 1, 6 stars, it only got me past den 5 and 6, then got stuck at den 7

Comment

Name:	Earth Dragon NM.png
Size:	325.5 KB
ID:	1685699
                    i finish earth Dragon NM with this formation all of it :3
                    and finish Frozen Dragon on den 1 and 2 with this too
                    Last edited by Verguson; 04-21-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                      you need about 2, 6 stars to clear all of NM ice den
                      i've tried with 1, 6 stars, it only got me past den 5 and 6, then got stuck at den 7
                      Someone on my server cleared NM ice den with only 1 6 star, was tough though, took 2 for me, was much easier.

Comment

Actually i am at NM Aeolian Hunting , Requiered lv 115 Summoner for the Floor 5

I am in Floor 7 , but can't go over for now

DEN 7-1 Win with this Formation

BUT in Second fight ( DEN 7-2 ) None Formation work, and i had TEST really Enought Times/different formations ( Only one Way , go higher Levels on Héros )

CoreBow [S45] Kragston - (Europe)
                        Last edited by minours76; 04-24-2014, 06:10 PM.
                        Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                        Guild: LastHero
                        Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

In order to win Aoelian NM, you will need to had full Star 6 team for it.

Edit:

So far I hadn't got time to go try out on the levels (mainly I just blitx for level first).

The answer I got from another one is full 6 Star double Tanker team.
                          Last edited by R214105035; 04-24-2014, 11:50 PM.
                          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                            DEN 7-1 Win with this Formation

And after for Clear the AEOLIAN Dragon in NM :

DEN 7-2 & 7-3 Win with this Formation

DEN 8.1 8.2 & 8.3 Win with this Formation

Last edited by minours76; 04-28-2014, 07:17 PM.
                            Dragon Pals Player

Comment

Thunder Dragon NM , FRIGID COAST 1 Win with this Formation :

Dragon Pals Player

Comment

Just want to update you on your Normal-difficulty Frost Dragon dungeon - It's entirely possible to get the Frost Dragon with 4 Outstanding 1 Excellent team -

Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-02-2014, 08:23 PM.

Regan's only 15 minutes late.

Comment

Working...
                                X