Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Lengendary Challenge ( Alice_Grey)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Lengendary Challenge ( Alice_Grey)

I want to know. I am lvl 53, and my Dragon Guardian rating is 40k, and I am fighting someone with 46k. Is it based on level or BR? the pool from which you pull fighters from? AND if so, I restart to try and find a lower BR opponent and I can only find 2. The previous person and one more person. Is this an indicator that either not many people have Dragons? or that not many have a high enough level?

I don't know how is it that they do with the reset thing, but I do know that the pool is based on level or so I have heard, Although I get to fight a lvl 59 perosn when I'm lvl 69,so it's kind of confusing that way, they have not yet made a public post on what the pools are.
    But everyone's sure it's based on lvl, that's why lvl 40 ppl with 60K BR dragons are getting medals.
    I would like to know tho, what are the pool brackets kind of thingy, because it makes no sense I am fighting againts a lvl 59 person, I think there might be slightly mixed between lvl and BR but who knows.
    Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

The people your dragon has to fight is based off of your player level; Your player level determines the "min" and "max" dragon BR's that you will encounter.

You have a chance to see dragons from players who are lower levelled, if they are strong enough to be in your BR bracket, but you will not see a dragon from a person who is super higher levelled than you.

Seems to be a split at 5lvls.

Example (with arbitrary numbers):
      -A level 49 player might see dragons between 30-58k BR
      -A level 55 player might see dragons between 70-110k BR
      -A level 56 player might see dragons between 80-130k BR

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
        The people your dragon has to fight is based off of your player level; Your player level determines the "min" and "max" dragon BR's that you will encounter.

You have a chance to see dragons from players who are lower levelled, if they are strong enough to be in your BR bracket, but you will not see a dragon from a person who is super higher levelled than you.

Seems to be a split at 5lvls.

Example (with arbitrary numbers):
        -A level 49 player might see dragons between 30-58k BR
        -A level 55 player might see dragons between 70-110k BR
        -A level 56 player might see dragons between 80-130k BR
        AH thank you. I realized this now and I thank you for that. I will be level stalling now.

Comment

Working...
        X