Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

skills in cross server challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfollette
    started a topic skills in cross server challenge

skills in cross server challenge

I'm curious, witch skills are used in cross server challenge, as it seems we can't choose them ?

As a warrior i would like to know if shield is used or not, because without it no chance to survive againts archer or mage attacks .

In fact i'm curious to know what are skills used by each class please .

• Uchkuduk
    replied
    Originally posted by ksoze33 View Post
    How do we prepare before signing up ?
    It says all members must prepare before I can sign up for the team.....
    But I can't find any such button to prepare....
    All members of your team should press prepare for sign up and then leader can sign up team for fight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1685210
    Last edited by Uchkuduk; 04-07-2014, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksoze33
    replied
    How do we prepare before signing up ?
    It says all members must prepare before I can sign up for the team.....
    But I can't find any such button to prepare....

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    Originally posted by NickpLeake View Post
    Quick question to Mods. s 98 received emails about CSC sign up starting on the 23rd of this month. Is this correct being the 23rd is a Wens. and not Sunday. Please comfirm sign up date.
    change for 23h00 pm , and not 23rd ^^

Are explain with the European changing Hour / maintenance we had in begin of the week for change the hour winter/summer

and same move hours , for END sign up the TUESDAY , now are 19h00 PM , and not 18h00 pm same of past ^__^'

CoreBow [S45] - Kragston - (Europe)
    Last edited by minours76; 04-06-2014, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NickpLeake
    replied
    Quick question to Mods. s 98 received emails about CSC sign up starting on the 23rd of this month. Is this correct being the 23rd is a Wens. and not Sunday. Please comfirm sign up date.

Leave a comment:

• HoneyOO7
    replied
    when next cross server dated?

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    Originally posted by HoneyOO7 View Post
    what highest point that we can have before it stack.

slightly more confused my friend.

If you are referring to what is the highest points you can get from the csc. That will depend on which challenge you are in.

But if you are referring to what is the max points we can have for keeping it without spending. Then I had no idea unless a mod would go ask for the answer.

Edit:

Personally, I don't think there is need to know the max points we can store for the CSC. As we will be needing the clothe card (each day 8K points) for wardrobe level. So I doubt that someone would really go store the points just for finding out the max.
    Last edited by R214105035; 01-06-2014, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HoneyOO7
    replied
    what highest point that we can have before it stack.

slightly more confused my friend.

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    Originally posted by HoneyOO7 View Post
    do we need to use up all our point that we earned before new cross server challenge.
    or they will add new one on old one.
    they add on. I had been keeping the points since the first CSC, until recently then start to use it on clothe card.

From what I see, the points stacked.

Leave a comment:

• HoneyOO7
    replied
    do we need to use up all our point that we earned before new cross server challenge.
    or they will add new one on old one.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    players just need to be on the skill set that they want to use for the CSC before they log off

the CSC is being worked on so that it works as effectively as possible but its a work in progress and so players need to make sure that their characters are set up the way they want.......

Leave a comment:

• Migo/Miga
    replied
    This i see as a real problem ! - as players don't need to be online for the fight, or are even notified when it is going to start if they are. (i know when, but the times stated in the overwiew are totally mixed up)

Are there any plans for changing this ? - Seems to be a crusial part of the whole challenge.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    the skills are NOT saved when you update your character for the CSC, we have confirmed this
    damn that explains my team losing :'( thnx kit will be carefull next time -_-'

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    yeah it always pays to check your skills and everything before the CSC starts,.... a few teams have lost badly because of a few aspects of the CSC that players are not aware of

Leave a comment:

• Fanfollette
    replied
    Ok... so that means that as i was helping lower guildies to do mp it was aoe without shield that i used in cs ? bouhouuu , that could explain why we lost some fights so ;(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X