Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

skills in cross server challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skills in cross server challenge

I'm curious, witch skills are used in cross server challenge, as it seems we can't choose them ?

As a warrior i would like to know if shield is used or not, because without it no chance to survive againts archer or mage attacks .

In fact i'm curious to know what are skills used by each class please .

the current skills you are using on your character at the time the csc is running.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

When you update data, you are updating the dragon guardian you are using, Usually when your team has done Sign up, it is updated once at the point of sign up (You get to see your team BR jumps (if there is increase) once sign up if you notice it).

Some teams will use Mage - AOE, Archer/Warrior - Single Skills formation.

So tips will be this:

30 mins before the CSC starts (Personal CD - 30 mins), then when the CSC starts, see if your team needs an re-formation of skills, priority, settings (DPS/AIDS) from the battle result. This is so that you can still arrange for any personal changes before the 2nd (Before 9.30pm) & 3rd Battle (Before 10pm).
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-01-2014, 11:24 PM.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Batte Report in CSC still can not view............................Can u fix it?
        S42 : The Moors
        Warrior - Mummy

Comment

the skills are NOT saved when you update your character for the CSC, we have confirmed this

Comment

Ok... so that means that as i was helping lower guildies to do mp it was aoe without shield that i used in cs ? bouhouuu , that could explain why we lost some fights so ;(

Comment

yeah it always pays to check your skills and everything before the CSC starts,.... a few teams have lost badly because of a few aspects of the CSC that players are not aware of

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                the skills are NOT saved when you update your character for the CSC, we have confirmed this
                damn that explains my team losing :'( thnx kit will be carefull next time -_-'
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

This i see as a real problem ! - as players don't need to be online for the fight, or are even notified when it is going to start if they are. (i know when, but the times stated in the overwiew are totally mixed up)

Are there any plans for changing this ? - Seems to be a crusial part of the whole challenge.

Comment

players just need to be on the skill set that they want to use for the CSC before they log off

the CSC is being worked on so that it works as effectively as possible but its a work in progress and so players need to make sure that their characters are set up the way they want.......

Comment

do we need to use up all our point that we earned before new cross server challenge.
                      or they will add new one on old one.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyOO7 View Post
                        do we need to use up all our point that we earned before new cross server challenge.
                        or they will add new one on old one.
                        they add on. I had been keeping the points since the first CSC, until recently then start to use it on clothe card.

From what I see, the points stacked.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

what highest point that we can have before it stack.

slightly more confused my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyOO7 View Post
                            what highest point that we can have before it stack.

slightly more confused my friend.

If you are referring to what is the highest points you can get from the csc. That will depend on which challenge you are in.

But if you are referring to what is the max points we can have for keeping it without spending. Then I had no idea unless a mod would go ask for the answer.

Edit:

Personally, I don't think there is need to know the max points we can store for the CSC. As we will be needing the clothe card (each day 8K points) for wardrobe level. So I doubt that someone would really go store the points just for finding out the max.
                            Last edited by R214105035; 01-06-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

when next cross server dated?

Comment

Working...
                              X