Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone could tell me how many Stones i need to pass form 12 to 13 stars?

TY!

Comment

• how about 13 - 14 star ?
      Kiritoæ„› [S10]Whitehaven

Comment

• honestly 140/150 and yet cant make it to star 5

Comment

• Originally posted by R2102574201 View Post
          Agreed! Nothing in life is fair, but there is a difference between "right and wrong". Getting 0 enchantment at 4:00 a.m. after spending hard earned money is shameful -- Shame on you!
          I cant agree more with you, they want us to spend more and more Money for things we dont even know if we are going to make it s yeah, I love DP but keep doing things like this and you will lose many players.

Comment

• 12>13 took me about 2675 points

Comment

• Originally posted by Vectrol View Post
              12>13 took me about 2675 points
              TY for the asnswer!

Comment

• Might as well add my piece to the list. 13>14 took me 3,772 points.

Comment

• wher you sy this 6500-8000?
                  i have all ready past 8100 ent still nothing for lvl 17. so stop seay lie on ppl plize if you don't have rite infoClick image for larger version

Name:	tasos.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	537.6 KB
ID:	1708200
                  Last edited by Tasos_gr1; 02-12-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• 8213 stones for lvl 17 progres 85-90% ferst tame hapent this i thing game try to still my or i am so unlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Aodhan567 View Post
                      around near 7000 my wife told me when she enchanted her nymph to 17. I'd say around 6500 to 8000.
                      don't post agen usles info if you have upg give info pliz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tasos_gr1 View Post
                        don't post agen usles info if you have upg give info pliz.
                        1. you need to remember that the amount of holy stones needed varies from player to player
                        2. you cant tell someone not to post in a forum thread info that seems useless to you may be helpful to others
                        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
                          1. you need to remember that the amount of holy stones needed varies from player to player
                          2. you cant tell someone not to post in a forum thread info that seems useless to you may be helpful to others
                          Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan567 View Post
                          around near 7000 my wife told me when she enchanted her nymph to 17. I'd say around 6500 to 8000.
                          this is not info.
                          my grenpa seay nide 12k stones for lvl 18

is not info if you dont have spesifik nomper .. my gerlfrend seay my granpa seay my mother seay
                          all this is usles ent no 1 help them

Comment

• Originally posted by Tasos_gr1 View Post
                            Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan567 View Post
                            this is not info.
                            my grenpa seay nide 12k stones for lvl 18

is not info if you dont have spesifik nomper .. my gerlfrend seay my granpa seay my mother seay
                            regardless of what you think you need to respect the other players in this forum and you are not being respectful to them when you speak to them like that
                            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• is not info if you dont have spesifik nomper ..
                              Specific number will not help you, because for each player this number is different. Even if i say that i need 12356 points for level 20 star for example, it doesnt mean that someone will not make it at 11230 points and someone at 13500 points. That number will help you to determine value range, but it also may vary per person. Me for example counts for -1000/+2000 from stated number.

If this info is not useful for you, it doesnt mean that it will not help other players.
                              This topic was created to share info about enchants and trying to help other not to waste their efforts.

Comment

• For an average I don't think 14-->15 stars is accurate as most people say it took them 3700-4000+ to get 13-->14 stars.
                                So I think Minours76 was just lucky in getting less than 4000 points for 14-->15 stars

Comment

Working...
                                X