Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tasos_gr1 View Post
    you have lvl 21 nymphs?

nymhp has been updated to 22 star.

Comment

• for upg 19--->20
      9594 hot event bonus+4120 real stones +1363 bonus for baby=15077 total for lvl 20

s63 Vinoriath
      Tasos_Gr

Comment

for upg 19--->20
        9594 hot event bonus+4120 real stones +1363 bonus for baby=15077 total for lvl 20

s63 Vinoriath
        Tasos_Gr

Thanks lol was just about to ask how many for 20 stars

Comment

for upg 19--->20

s63 Vinoriath
          Tasos_Gr

What were the rewards tho if you remember ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2100798233 View Post
            What were the rewards tho if you remember ?
            450 numph feather +800 jade dragon essence+1 lvl 10 crit gems(purif)+450 life source +2000 stamina

Comment

450 numph feather +800 jade dragon essence+1 lvl 10 crit gems(purif)+450 life source +2000 stamina
              Ah okay, tyvm for the info, wanted to make sure there were still rewards or not, would of did it now had there not of been

Comment

• 17stars -> 18 stars = 10096 Holy Stones
                18 stars -> 19 stars = 12538 Holy stones
                IS how much cost me, just sharing the info^^

Comment

• 19 to 20 took me total of 5779 stones, thats just with collecting what the gives, not buying the chest

Comment

• 17stars -> 18 stars = 10120 total Holy Stones including point from event

Comment

• 8 ->9 stars 750 blessing points

Comment

• In the end all that matters is that nymph star 12+ does not reset at midnight, so once nymp 12 stars, just use ur enchant stones when nymph event for get more points from buddy
                        server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

• from 21 to 22 took me about 26K stones
                          Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                          Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

• Originally posted by @Drakula@ View Post
                            For star by 20 to 21 need 12800temporary blessing + 7747= 20.547 point to evolve a nymph .More precise
                            Did you buy the chest or were the blessings what the event gave to you?

Comment

• i have a question too o.o i have 312 stones,1675 blessing points + buddy, i can make 12 stars with that ? o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by Moty. View Post
                                i have a question too o.o i have 312 stones,1675 blessing points + buddy, i can make 12 stars with that ? o.o
                                I checked the previous posts and the are consistent with 2100 points for 12 star.So you get short on what you say you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X