Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainne View Post
    I checked the previous posts and the are consistent with 2100 points for 12 star.So you get short on what you say you have.

thank u so much xD

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/6uhvqb
      14 to 15, fail xD

Comment

• 14 - 15 = 4901 blessing points, including the temporary buff.
        15 - 16 = 6263 blessing points.

Comment

• Info in 1st post starting from 13 star was updated with recent numbers.

As usual i want to remind you that its not exact number to get nymph upgrade to that star. It should be around that number which is posted, but still you may need a more stones than number posted to get your upgrade.

Comment

• Thank you for updating the first post Alkaris.

Comment

• Upgrade 17 ->18 star
              9958 nymph stones (include temporary buff)
              *on event time
              Last edited by R223335830; 04-22-2015, 11:20 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• Upgrade 21 > 22 Star took around 26100(including temp buff)

Comment

• rank 5-6 needs more than 200 right?I am on my 205 and still rank 5 or perhaps Im not luck nuff

Comment

• This is how much i use to lvl the nymph stars, including the temp blessing.

18->19 = 12,539

19->20= 15,383

Comment

• Originally posted by R223335830 View Post
                      This is how much i use to lvl the nymph stars, including the temp blessing.

18->19 = 12,539

19->20= 15,383
                      20-->21 took me 19274 and 21--->22 was 24342

Comment

• Originally posted by R252276425 View Post
                        20-->21 took me 19274 and 21--->22 was 24342
                        Woo... big jump on the stones numbers...
                        Btw, looks like i have to redo my nymph star again, back to lvl 18 star lol.

Will i get using the same amount or not when next nymph event, will see

Comment

• 10 Ã* 11: 1391

Comment

• someone has already 23? i think it Need 35k or more? i use already 20k and is first the half^^

Comment

• 18 -> 19 = 13,219 :/
                              DP- Level : 100/100
                              Guild : WanteD/DarkLegion
                              Server: 148/175

Loa2 : Level 85
                              Guild : Abyss
                              Battle Rating: 40.1Mil

Comment

• Here is my rule of thumb for enchanting your nymph.
                                When the event comes around in the Hot Events you get 3 things. Temporary Blessings (TB), an expensive box (do not buy), and the buddy.
                                Whenever anyone asks how many nymph stones do I need. I tell them they need the TB activated first (because the temp blessing won't push you over the top).
                                Second they need nymph stones equal to double the number of expensive box blessings. Hover your mouse over the box. If it says it will sell you 100 blessings,
                                then you will need 100x2 or 200 nymph stones with the TB to get to the next star level. It has worked every time and it's an easy formula to remember. You may end up with a few nymph stones left but that's better than coming up short and losing them. This is especially crucial if you are below 12 stars and it resets at midnight.

So the final formula is TB (activated first) + The number of nymph stones calculated above + the points you get from the active buddy.

ViaGryphon (S157 Blackheath District)
                                Last edited by R289202773; 07-21-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X