Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from 11-12 i have put 2065 holystone for nymphe

Comment

• has anyone got 23* yet?

Comment

• what about when the event is without using chest anyone know what the amount i need then to get 10>11
        Azazel S30 Mayan Precipice. char:3mil br guardian:1.81 mil br

Comment

• Do keep in mind that the numbers can be diffrend as it depend onto luck as well

Comment

• Anyone who is still enchanting their nymphs realize that the event now gives less points? My nymph at lvl 16 - previously the event gives 6,300 points but now only gives 4,294. Is there an adjustment made?

Comment

• Originally posted by lwjieimne View Post
              Anyone who is still enchanting their nymphs realize that the event now gives less points? My nymph at lvl 16 - previously the event gives 6,300 points but now only gives 4,294. Is there an adjustment made?
              I noticed the same thing - I was much closer to getting lvl 17 at last event and fully anticipated getting there this time around. What gives?

Comment

• Same here going to 22 my orb was at 990% last event and I had 2000+ stones to use. I thought for sure I was hitting 22 and then I ended up being barely over 50%...

Comment

• Originally posted by R266916609 View Post
                  Same here going to 22 my orb was at 990% last event and I had 2000+ stones to use. I thought for sure I was hitting 22 and then I ended up being barely over 50%...
                  At least I know I'm not alone.. but really hurts all the same. Could have upgraded my nymph last week but decided to wait a week to be safe. And now this...

Comment

• yes lwjieimne.. before i got 8k bless point for my 18 star nymph.. and this time only got 6k point.. why is that? can any mod or dev explain that? are you guys making it harder, so not everybody can reach 20star nymph easily??

Comment

• see here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....39#post1450039

Comment

• Is there life/advancment after lvl 22?

I'm the just a lowly fool, reasonably uncomplicated
                        For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                        Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                        • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
                          Is there life/advancment after lvl 22?
                          In plans, yes, but not in current events.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1718516

I must be majorly unlucky. aiming for 21 stars and last 2 nymph events, its laughed at me and refused to click over lol any ideas how many more stones past this I will need to get it to click over??

Comment

• I must be majorly unlucky. aiming for 21 stars and last 2 nymph events, its laughed at me and refused to click over lol any ideas how many more stones past this I will need to get it to click over??
                              Considering info in previous posts, you should be at least 20,5k points to start hope for next star.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruth1 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]151688[/ATTACH]

I must be majorly unlucky. aiming for 21 stars and last 2 nymph events, its laughed at me and refused to click over lol any ideas how many more stones past this I will need to get it to click over??
                                19-20 took me 18,200 and its 'Meant' to be about 17,000 and most people who i have asked for 20-21 have said 20k+ blessings so 18.9k isn't unlucky when thats a lot under what most people need
                                DP- Level : 100/100
                                Guild : WanteD/DarkLegion
                                Server: 148/175

Loa2 : Level 85
                                Guild : Abyss
                                Battle Rating: 40.1Mil

Comment

Working...
                                X