Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    im using the nymph all star plan event to get a general estimate of how much you need since they give you about half of it
    5 star nymph reward: 144 holy stones --> need about 288 for 6 stars
    6 star nymph reward: 190 holy stones --> need about 380 for 7 stars
    7 star nymph reward: 290 holy stones --> need about 580 for 8 stars
    8 star nymph reward: 415 holy stones --> need about 830 for 9 stars
    9 star nymph reward: 565 holy stones --> need about 1130 for 10 stars
    10 star nymph reward: 611 holy stones --> need about 1222 for 11 stars

    these are only general estimations using the nymph all-star event
    you might use less and you might use more, but having at least double the amount the event gives is a good measurement
    might want to have some extra gold if its not enough
    Last edited by Yuyana; 04-25-2014, 06:20 PM.


    Comment


    • #62
      Well, in my experiences, it's not as far as double the amount. Yes, having double the amount can assure you to get level up (or not, if you're so very very very unlucky), but in most cases, it's below.

      My experience:
      5-6 = 175
      6-7 = 310
      7-8 = 510

      Far below than half the amount i'd say.

      Comment


      • #63
        what do r2 thinking on then they make the price that high? what do the 18 star cost? like 10-20k stones * 32? the prices getting crazy later on

        Comment


        • #64
          can you make the enchanting cheaper so people can level up faster there nymph
          Don't dream your life. Live your dreams.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by wolverina View Post
            can you make the enchanting cheaper so people can level up faster there nymph
            If they do that cashers wont have any advantage

            Comment


            • #66
              is there a post for the dragon essence evolving and how many it takes

              Comment


              • #67
                this is what i have learned for nymphs....its not so random...
                4 to 5 is 115 stones
                5 to 6 is 174 stones
                6 to 7 is 310 stones
                7 to 8 is 515 stones
                .....everyone on my server uses this it has not been off yet...if you know what it is from 8 to 9 please feel free to add

                Comment


                • #68
                  XminionX, I could kiss you! Thank you for your wonderful guides and consolidated advice, including this thread, it's exactly what I was looking for in a nice organized list.
                  "I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?"
                  -Author unknown

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by R238247874 View Post
                    this is what i have learned for nymphs....its not so random...
                    4 to 5 is 115 stones
                    5 to 6 is 174 stones
                    6 to 7 is 310 stones
                    7 to 8 is 515 stones
                    .....everyone on my server uses this it has not been off yet...if you know what it is from 8 to 9 please feel free to add
                    I actually have to agree with this... "It is not so random."
                    People on my server get multiple times exactly same counts even tho
                    the 6->7 was 312. I hope u can clarify this, next time some1 does it.
                    Tonight will be 7->11 turn, gonna record it all if some1 wants to see it
                    Let me know... Quoted my earlier page post below for counts...
                    Originally posted by R249466153 View Post
                    Posting my results here aswell since they might come handy later when they are already forgotten
                    1->2 = 11
                    2->3 = 23
                    3->4 = 54
                    4->5 = 115
                    5->6 = 174
                    6->7 = 312
                    (all accurate counts)
                    Last edited by R249466153; 05-31-2014, 11:27 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                      im using the nymph all star plan event to get a general estimate of how much you need since they give you about half of it
                      5 star nymph reward: 144 holy stones --> need about 288 for 6 stars
                      6 star nymph reward: 190 holy stones --> need about 380 for 7 stars
                      7 star nymph reward: 290 holy stones --> need about 580 for 8 stars
                      8 star nymph reward: 415 holy stones --> need about 830 for 9 stars
                      9 star nymph reward: 565 holy stones --> need about 1130 for 10 stars
                      10 star nymph reward: 611 holy stones --> need about 1222 for 11 stars

                      these are only general estimations using the nymph all-star event
                      you might use less and you might use more, but having at least double the amount the event gives is a good measurement
                      might want to have some extra gold if its not enough
                      Were the requirements changed for nymph blessings? I'm at 10 stars and remember getting the 611 temp stones now I see we get 1054 temp blessings.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Event rewards seem to slowly increase over time.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          it happens because there is a lot of feedback from players and staff to the R2 team about the game and the dynamics.... its compared with the games logs and spending patterns to try and predict what players may need and satisfy demand

                          things like the buddies with the wardrobe and the nymph, is R2s way of trying to keep prices reasonable and within reach of the light to medium cashers as they tend to generate most of the spending in the game rather than the heavy cashers that can spend more but fewer in numbers and tend to spend in spurges rather than a steady stream......

                          its why we welcome feedback but I have tried to limit the abuse that was in a lot of posts as that was not helpful feedback but things like feeling frustration over the lack of dragon spirit packs in the game or lack of ways to gain it, were valuable feedback
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                          R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            how many for 12 star?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by R249466153 View Post
                              Posting my results here aswell since they might come handy later when they are already forgotten
                              1->2 = 11
                              2->3 = 23
                              3->4 = 54
                              4->5 = 115
                              5->6 = 174
                              6->7 = 312
                              (all accurate counts)
                              Continueing...
                              7->8 = 511/512*
                              8->9 = 730/731*
                              9->10 = 991(Lost the data but should be around that from memo)
                              10->11 = 1455/1456*
                              11->12 = Expected usage 1990s

                              *(Enchanting Buddy in use... and didnt realize to check if it gave point or not, when enchant success,
                              it doesnt display the final addition to blessing point, and dont know the complete mechanism)

                              - Corrected typo on 8->9 -
                              Last edited by R249466153; 06-01-2014, 11:40 AM. Reason: Had a wrong digit(typo) on 8->9

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Just to keep this post alive and update , 13 stars to 14 stars - 4395 (total exact number)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X