Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph enchanting !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got stuck on enchanting my nymph to 8*, my bless 505 but still not up, how many did i need more...?

Comment

It took me 512 blessing points. However, this is random so it could take you more to level up. I think 50 more should level you up.

Comment

I've found with the recent events that the free temporary exp was all I needed for enchanting up to level 6 or 7. At the later levels, the timed nymph temporary blessing pack (at 6 gold per blessing) usually gets me the enchantment level up. Sometimes some extra nymph stones are needed, but I have not needed more than 100 extras beyond the free and pack event temporary blessing exp. My main's nymph is at 12 and working to level up my alt's past 7 for this current event. Good luck everyone with your nymph enchanting!
        "I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?"
        -Author unknown

Comment

anyone have approximate points needed from 17 to 18?

Comment

I agree that there has to be a better way for EVERYONE to get the chance to upgrade.. other than the All-Star Nymph Plan.. I mean pricing sucks. I mean the free gold coins are amazing but I done that so much that there is no way to get enough without it taking days of video watching. I rather pay 2 Mil ameth for a single stone rather than 40 gold coins..

Comment

The best way to collect gold is by buying supporter's pass. There's no need for you to kept watching videos or doing many offers. Just do it until you have 500 gold coins (or 400 if you're vip), then buy supporter's pass. Using supporter's pass, you can get 1200 gold coins every 2 weeks, should you bet on the right team. I've been doing this for a while, and managed to get 12 star nymph.

Comment

Originally posted by gangyong79 View Post
                anyone have approximate points needed from 17 to 18?
                Well if it continues with same logic... it should be 12.000-14.000 stones, nothign sure tho

Comment

sry if this is already asked ...how many stones excatly from 10 to 12 if u r not using the temp exp pack?
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

11->12 = 1940(Rought count... + - 10)

11 -> 12 1275(points)+600(chest)+76(51stone+25 points from buddy) = 1951

(2 separate posts I saw)

What does "1275(points)" mean?

My nymph is level 11, and if I scroll over it says "0 blessing points accumulated, continue to grow in power!".

I've read every page of this and I can't figure the answer out. Roughly how many "Nymph Holy Stones" will I need to go from 11-12? Without any temporary blessing or anything. Should I have 1275 points already like everyone has been claiming? Because mine is 0

Comment

• those are temporary blessings from a nymph event u will need the full amount of nymph stones and best to have extra or wait for event. points = blessing points, which u get from using holy stones

Comment

• Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                        11->12 = 1940(Rought count... + - 10)

11 -> 12 1275(points)+600(chest)+76(51stone+25 points from buddy) = 1951

(2 separate posts I saw)

What does "1275(points)" mean?

My nymph is level 11, and if I scroll over it says "0 blessing points accumulated, continue to grow in power!".

I've read every page of this and I can't figure the answer out. Roughly how many "Nymph Holy Stones" will I need to go from 11-12? Without any temporary blessing or anything. Should I have 1275 points already like everyone has been claiming? Because mine is 0
                        Basically, each stones give you 1 blessing point. So, you need 1275 holy nymph stones. If you have a nymph buddy, you 'might' get 2 or 3 blessing point per stones. The good thing is, in nymph events, you get temporary blessing points and temp. blessing chest, which could give you more temp. points should you open it using gold. With those temp points, you only need about 100 or so stones (could be less, could be more), depends on how much temp. points you have. But remember, blessing points will reset at 4 a.m before you reach 12 stars, so don't claim the nymph hot event reward (temp. points, blessing chest, and nymph buddy) if you're not sure you can increase your nymph star.

Comment

• 10-->11 require 1493 stones

Comment

• someone having experience with high lvl nymph?
                            16 to 17 stars 17 to 18 stars?

Comment

• I got my nymph 13->14 = 3766 nymph stone

Comment

• how much stone do u need to get 12 star to 13 star?does it reset at 4am?because i heard someone says it stays if it reached 12 star.

Comment

Working...
                                X