Casting and meteorite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting and meteorite

OK! so i have been playing this game for a while but I hit level 50 and I feel I am growing more confused by the day. LIKE...in order to get honor i have to fight legendary challenges, but there is literally only one person the game will let me fight and their dragons BR is WELL above mine. so I'm completely stuck( yes i tried hitting restart...one person over and over and over). BUT what I find the most confusing is CASTING. Nifty little button. Says cast right on it. I have level 50 equipment that I have worked very hard to get and upgrade. I have level 50 meteorite which I have been ASSURED will cast level 50 equipment. So when I go into the cast menu and it lets me choose NOTHING i grow more confused. I don't have a lot of money to play this game, I try to play smart. gems and orbs are completely underrated by other players and yet because of them I am at over 34k BR. SO! who would lie to help me with my predicament. As I have scoured this forum and have seen nothing about CASTING i figured why not bring it up and see if there are some answers >_<! Thank you all for your time. I look forward to responses galore!

~~<3~~ROW~~<3~~

Normal > Excellent > Outstanding > Perfect > Legendary.

You need to convert all the way up to Perfect before you can cast.
    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

you need a perfect level of equipment before you can cast your level 50 equipment to a legendary level. But to do that you need more that a simple meteorite......you need the crystals too.
      here is an example of my equipment. you need a certain amount of meteorite and crystals (level 3 crystals).

Click image for larger version

Name:	casting.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1681118

this is a level 50 equipment, idk how many you need for level 60 .... could be more or the same amount.

Comment

THANK YOU! that was driving me insane and i couldn't find it anywhere. and by the 74 views im assuming there were a lot of other people who needed to know too. SO thank you so much for your help!
        ~~<3~~ROW~~<3~~

Comment

How do I gather all the lvl3 crystals quicker?

Comment

Well level 50-55 and above multi player dungeons (MP) drop them or you can recycle from level 50+ equipment you got from that dungeon. I advise to form a permanent group of 3 or go with your guild mates to the nightmare MP since they also drop meteorite there.

you can also buy from the level up gift pack thats open when your level 60+. the price is ...eh ...well faster than if you gather from MP's but if you planning to level sit for a long time you can forget about the level gift pack.

Or if someone is nice enough (a.k.a need gold coins) you can try the market. Or synthesise your level 2 crystals into level 3 (4 level 2 = 1 level 3)

Comment

Fastest way to gather lvl 3 purple crystals is from the lvl 70 equipment in the lvl 70 and lvl 75mp, they recycle to 5 lvl 3 crystals a piece at green.

Comment

lvl to 70 to get more purple crystals? hmmmm..... if life crystals and source are also plenty in there i'll gamble maybe cant even win a single battle in the LCs and will be awarded w/ no honor...lvelling to 70 w/ Br less than a crown its suicide^_^

Comment

Originally posted by kingkhay View Post
                  lvl to 70 to get more purple crystals? hmmmm..... if life crystals and source are also plenty in there i'll gamble maybe cant even win a single battle in the LCs and will be awarded w/ no honor...lvelling to 70 w/ Br less than a crown its suicide^_^
                  Life Crystals drop in the 7 Dragons.
                  There is also "Sanctifying" gear come level 70 as well.
                  So yet another step after "casting".

Equipment set wise. there is nothing past level 70 either.
                  By the time you hit 60 (even if you continued leveling) you would have well over a thousand level 50 meteorites, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

friends ... i think helen ask this for her level 50 equipment.

Comment

need to know how many lvl 60 meteorites needed to cast lvl 60 equips
                      any idea?

Comment

See this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-and-evolving-!

Comment

thanks a bunch...

Comment

Working...
                          X