Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Purification Guide

Gem Purification

Double your gem’s attributes with a simple act of purification. Players may now use Purify via the Blacksmith to purify their gems. In order to purify a gem, players must have the appropriate purification essence (i.e. a level 4 gem requires level 4 Purification Essence to purify it).

1. Players may synthesize higher level Purification Essences in the Blacksmith from lower level essences.
    2. Purified gems may be synthesized, transformed, and socketed similar to normal gems.
    3. Purified gems may be restored in which case the original gem and Purification Essence will be restored.

Click image for larger version

Name:	15.png
Views:	2
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	1745580

And where we be getting these? Somehow my new account had one from a quest.
    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

didn't see any purification tab on blacksmith or any purification stone anywhere (me and some guildies even have travel to mp 65-70 and none of use see this stone)

Comment

And where is that sh... supposed to drop? Let me guess, Mall?

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
          didn't see any purification tab on blacksmith or any purification stone anywhere (me and some guildies even have travel to mp 65-70 and none of use see this stone)
          It's not yet available to all servers. Some are under maintenance to activate these features.
          Last edited by ro3anne; 02-14-2014, 03:20 AM. Reason: no coffee no workee
          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

is there a way other then the cash shop to get Purification Essences?
            Dragon Pals: Thane, S13 Stormcrest, Member of PixieDusts, Vanguard of WINGS R.I.P.

Comment

events like the nymph enchantment has the stone as reward. but wait a min... before you can get that you gotta 90% be spending gc.
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Yo why is this not on server 9 ? i dont understand al the new stuf happens not on the older servers. its retarded :S

Comment

It's tested on S1 before going fully live.

After we work with it and see if it all works in practice it's rolled out to the other servers.

It's how live testing works. It's not mentally disabled or otherwise.
                  DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                  [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

hey but why dont you R2 ppl give me a answer to my questen: why do we not getting of the new servers STUF? it is unfair for ppl how pay for the game, if they like to have it the need to start all over again and also have to pay AGAIN. Is this a questen that you guys can give me or you guys know im ride?

It wil be SILY if you dont anwer me!!!!

P.S thats why ppl QUIT the game.

Comment

why does everything always have to be tested on s1 first why cant other servers get the test. it makes s1 stronger than the other servers and thats not right for cross server events
                      BlackWidow s19 shattered citadel

Comment

well if the older server want the new servers events than can the new server get whats the old server get when the old server first get launch too? so it be fair too from the new servers point of view.

just chill....ing
                        betty

PS: it will not make S1 stronger first since IF something goes wrong they will suffer it first.

Comment

Lol yeah, if it goes wrong or doesnt work we suffer the brunt. When its rolled out officially there's no major kinks. Thats why the first server is a live test.

We're also a heavy casher server unfortunately so that's probably why we seem a little on the strong side. Not all of us cash, you just have to plan for when the main people are online and not.

I meet plenty of people from other servers in TH that KO my teams with ease. It's luck of the draw, and trust me, we're not the strongest by default.
                          DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                          [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

In order to test the new update, S1,S3,S5,S6,S8,S11,S13,S15,S18,S19,S20,S22,S24,S25 will undergo maintenance on 2/14 at 1:00 AM EST/6:00 AM GMT/2:00 PM GMT+8 (2/13 10:00 PM PST). it was not just S1 that is testing it
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

s1 and other newer servers testing it because they can't afford to get test server. People ain't paying them enough to get one!

Oh wait....

Comment

Working...
                              X