Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a total star level of 115 as well as at least 6 stars unlocked

So you need to be level 65, clear nightmare aeolian and, assuming you have only 6 stars, have one level 20 star and 5 level 19 stars

Probably

Comment

Don't think so, the 2nd skill that my guild mate unlock took him 2 excellent stars and 25 essence level (he has 2 Good Stars and 2 Excellent stars).

High doubt that its just 6 stars unlocked.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Well yeah if you notice it follows the description of 'total dragon essence star level reaches lvl 25' as well as 'dragon essence star reaches 2'

Following the same pattern you'll need a essence star level of 115 and unlock of at least 6 stars to get the seismic impact.

So like I mentioned you need both a level of 115 and at least 6 stars to get the skill.

I don't see where the discrepancy is...

Also I don't think evolving is a requirement to get dragon skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire92 View Post
          Well yeah if you notice it follows the description of 'total dragon essence star level reaches lvl 25' as well as 'dragon essence star reaches 2'

Following the same pattern you'll need a essence star level of 115 and unlock of at least 6 stars to get the seismic impact.

So like I mentioned you need both a level of 115 and at least 6 stars to get the skill.

I don't see where the discrepancy is...

Also I don't think evolving is a requirement to get dragon skills.

u nee 6 stars of at a certain grade.

example the 2nd skill, even you has 4 green stars n over level 25, you still cant activate it (I has a guild mate who has 4 green stars yet he still cant activate it even he has 25 levels). So it is not about just unlock stars, but on the stars grades also.

Basically, 2nd skill onwards requires we to evo the stars and at the same time, upgrading level.

1st Skill - Unlock when Essence level reaches 10 + 1 Green Star
          2nd skill - Unlock when Essence level reaches 25 + 2 Excellent Stars
          3rd skill and so on: ????

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Hmmm then it would even cost more..Any guide on how many we need to make a green star to excellent?
            My tries for upgrading to green:
            15 Lunar essence for Black dragon
            19 Lunar essence for Red Dragon

It seems each tier differs in what they need?
            or just 15-20 for green??

Comment

any information on the meaning of "o", "n" and "m" star
              Last edited by Kobe&Melo; 02-20-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

none yet but i have forwarded screen shots to tech.

Comment

yes please info is needed as according to what s 11 thinks and is made aware of(a screeny of my account) i should have the third skll should i not?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccno2.png
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1681981
                  Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-23-2014, 04:20 AM.
                  I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all
                  Server: Server 11(1413)
                  Player: QueenBunny
                  Class: Mage
                  VIP Rank: 7

QUEEN IN MIND
                  PRINCESS AT HEART
                  GODDESS IN REALITY

THREE REASONS TO PLAY GAMES

FRIENDS
                  FUN
                  WOMEN

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
                    u nee 6 stars of at a certain grade.

example the 2nd skill, even you has 4 green stars n over level 25, you still cant activate it (I has a guild mate who has 4 green stars yet he still cant activate it even he has 25 levels). So it is not about just unlock stars, but on the stars grades also.

Basically, 2nd skill onwards requires we to evo the stars and at the same time, upgrading level.

1st Skill - Unlock when Essence level reaches 10 + 1 Green Star
                    2nd skill - Unlock when Essence level reaches 25 + 2 Excellent Stars
                    3rd skill and so on: ????
                    following that look at the picture i posted all 5 r lvl purple(the third) and i have 51 essence level when only 40 is required so there is FOR FACT something more to this or that is a bug i am experiencing
                    I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all

QUEEN IN MIND
                    PRINCESS AT HEART
                    GODDESS IN REALITY

FRIENDS
                    FUN
                    WOMEN

Comment

I have this reported and I'm still waiting for information about it or a fix so please be patient.

Comment

Umm crazycloud, you might want to crop your screenshots in the future or everyone will know what sort of things you're doing at 3 am. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCloud View Post
                          yes please info is needed as according to what s 11 thinks and is made aware of(a screeny of my account) i should have the third skll should i not?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73390[/ATTACH]
                          I bet u need orange for that. if purple cant activate then its orange or worse still, yellow or red.

Blue -> Excellent. So guess what grade needed then.

Comment

thats a bunch more money then :/ and i have no editor on my os :P plus thats my brothers tabs i only use the fb and dp and skype and ty chronos

QUEEN IN MIND
                            PRINCESS AT HEART
                            GODDESS IN REALITY

FRIENDS
                            FUN
                            WOMEN

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCloud View Post
                              I have a Similar probleme, and i think to is a BUG .... WAIT THE FIXING ( Again ... :'( )

An Etenal Waiting Disapointed Player

CoreBow - [ S45 ] Kragston (Europe)
                              Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                              Guild: LastHero
                              Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

so getting skills is pretty much for baddies only... sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X