Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	reference.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1683605 THIS FIRST picture is just a reference to the skills and the letter /2nd atribute needed for the skill to unlock

Name:	Curious.JPG
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	1683603 at level 60 obviously the M could mean magenta so my theory is that o could possibly be orange...
    regardless you need 4 level purple stars and lvl 60 for the 4rth skill still unsure of the third :/
    I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all
    Server: Server 11(1413)
    Player: QueenBunny
    Class: Mage
    VIP Rank: 7

QUEEN IN MIND
    PRINCESS AT HEART
    GODDESS IN REALITY

THREE REASONS TO PLAY GAMES

FRIENDS
    FUN
    WOMEN

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCloud View Post
      at level 60 obviously the M could mean magenta so my theory is that o could possibly be orange...
      regardless you need 4 level purple stars and lvl 60 for the 4rth skill still unsure of the third :/
      but, the problem is the second skill also have the word `m star required` and we know it need blue not magenta :s
      Last edited by Dragoonizer; 03-13-2014, 02:51 AM. Reason: add quote
      Play your day and be yourself

S58 Cyberdrake

Comment

ok well that is a good point my thing is we still dunno on the O and i wont b evolving my orbs more for a few months by far
        I'd rather have to apologize for what I've done, then regret not doing anything at all

QUEEN IN MIND
        PRINCESS AT HEART
        GODDESS IN REALITY

FRIENDS
        FUN
        WOMEN

Comment

so i hope someone else will be able to provide more for us all on this

QUEEN IN MIND
          PRINCESS AT HEART
          GODDESS IN REALITY

FRIENDS
          FUN
          WOMEN

Comment

i have a level 25 dragon essence star already in total, all 1st 3 stars already activated, water, metal and fire.. but d second skills wont activated yet, why???????????????????? will u please make it clear all the requirements, not just to put a letter M,N,O with it...????

Comment

as i've thought when u unlock the corresponding dragon stars is the meaning of M,N,O star(s) reach(es). but my total dragon essence star already reached level 25, yet the second skills still unactivated... make it clear GM, the exact requirement to unlock the dragon essence skills.

Comment

Originally posted by R26678533 View Post
                as i've thought when u unlock the corresponding dragon stars is the meaning of M,N,O star(s) reach(es). but my total dragon essence star already reached level 25, yet the second skills still unactivated... make it clear GM, the exact requirement to unlock the dragon essence skills.
                It should be done in upcoming patch. About second skill it was told a few times you need 2 blue stars, and that means m - blue star.

Comment

tnx, that was exactly what i want to know, now i should evolve it at my next reload.. never hesitating..

Comment

What I read and understood on the forums - including Game DP, Aeria, for storm surge you need 2 blue quality stars, bone crusher - 3 blue quality stars, and so on.

What I wanted to know is, does anyone have a guide on how many Luna essence do you need to evolve stars to blue quality? Evolve function is timed and resets every midnight, so I wanna know how much do I need to stack to avoid Luna stars being wasted.

Please?......
                    Last edited by R243098597; 03-21-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R243098597 View Post
                      What I read and understood on the forums - including Game DP, Aeria, for storm surge you need 2 blue quality stars, bone crusher - 3 blue quality stars, and so on.

What I wanted to know is, does anyone have a guide on how many Luna essence do you need to evolve stars to blue quality? Evolve function is timed and resets every midnight, so I wanna know how much do I need to stack to avoid Luna stars being wasted.

Please?......
                      Bone crusher need 3 orange(guess not confirmed), the next skill need 4 blue and the next one need yellow or red star quality.
                      You need nearly 20 essence to get green star and about 80 for blue +/- 10.

Comment

Name:	Dragon Pals 7 Dragon Question pic01.png
Size:	561.3 KB
ID:	1684293

Can someone tell me what i'm missing here. I'm trying to gain the Bone Crusher Skill but not i have no clue on what Dragon Essence 0 star(s) reach(es)3 mean. The Total Dragon Essence star level lvl. 40 has been reached. So whats going on here? What am I missing?
                        Server: [S9] Dragon Isle (European)
                        Name: Weapon
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Malce

Remember: For some of us, video games are not just fun-n-games... It's a HOBBY!!!

Comment

3 orange stars for 3rd skill, 4 purple stars for 4th skills.
                          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

please give some tips,,,how many need luna to evolve blue,purple n orange
                            ty

Comment

ok everyone, i think this is what you have been looking for....... as for the "o" "m" and such values i would safely assume that "o" is orange and "m" is probably magenta/purple

i will add more screen shots to this thread as i progress

Name:	Dragon Essence.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1685183

Camaromarc

riverton US East

Comment

here's what it looks like to get first 4 skills

Name:	Dragon Essence 2.jpg