Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question please. When evolving the dragon essence, the evolve point resets everyday. But there's a word, until you get legendary.......... What's that mean? Is it until i get a legendary of dragon, like legendary ancient black dragon, or does it imply that i have to evolve the dragon essence to legendary first before the reset became inactive? Thanks before.

Comment

Until you get legendary = yellow orb on each individual stars.

As long as the star that you are trying to evolve has not reached yellow star, it will reset.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info.

Comment

each dragon essence count as each dragon you have completed.

Comment

how many luna dragon essence do I need to evolve my water star at level 20?

Comment

i play in other games but this one isnt loading why/

Comment

Originally posted by R23645261 View Post
                i play in other games but this one isnt loading why/
                What exactly is going on when you are trying to log into game?

Comment

2nd ability(m stars reaches level 2) --> 2 blue stars confirmed
                  3rd ability(o stars reaches level 3) --> 3 orange stars confirmed on page 6 of this thread
                  4th ability(m stars reaches level 4) --> 4 purple stars confirmed on page 6 of this thread

based on my assumptions
                  5th ability(o stars reaches level 4) --> 4 orange stars?
                  6th ability(o stars reaches level 6) --> 6 orange stars?
                  7th ability(n stars reaches level 7) --> 7 yellow stars?
                  8th ability(_ stars reaches level 7) --> 7 red stars?
                  9th ability(_ stars reaches level 9) --> 9 red stars?

Comment

so in other words, only the heavy cashers will be getting anything past the second ability. since it takes 60-80 luna essences just to get to a blue orb.

Comment

Originally posted by R8drNation View Post
                      so in other words, only the heavy cashers will be getting anything past the second ability. since it takes 60-80 luna essences just to get to a blue orb.
                      No, it's just take a lot of time. If you really want to get dragon skill.
                      First of all luna essence were dropping from easter eggs and some of events give some of them for free or almost for free.
                      Second of all per 2 weeks you can get 3 supporter's pass from CSC, so it will be 1200 returned gold or 30 luna essence. If you collect them for sale event then it will give you even more essences.
                      So with 400 recharged gold coins and thats not heavy cashing, after few years you will be able to get all that skills.

Comment

no, it just takes patience.... collecting items over a period of time.... the only advantage the heavy cashers have, is they can get the items faster
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I was looking through the thread hoping someone had posted how many luna dragon essences it takes to evolve stars. I didn't see anybody say though so, does anybody know? I have first 2 stars activated and they are both green. I was wondering how many it would take to get one of them to blue

Comment

Originally posted by Lora-lai View Post
                            I was looking through the thread hoping someone had posted how many luna dragon essences it takes to evolve stars. I didn't see anybody say though so, does anybody know? I have first 2 stars activated and they are both green. I was wondering how many it would take to get one of them to blue
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-use-in-evolve
                            Here, it's not full but still better than nothing.

Comment

Just wanted to check in and see if we had official confirmation of what the star letters mean. Thank you!

Comment

i see guardian skill tables..that seismic impact on active skill...but on another tables..i found it at passive skills after untouchable,,how it can be? so how to unlock seismic impact ?

Comment

Working...
                                X