Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinggara View Post
    i see guardian skill tables..that seismic impact on active skill...but on another tables..i found it at passive skills after untouchable,,how it can be? so how to unlock seismic impact ?
    When it unlocks on passive skills, you will be able to set it as active skill.

Comment

ok what do i need to do for the third one total dragon ennence stars lev 40 my says current level 65,. and i have 3 at level 3 what is o stars

Comment

Originally posted by R219930882 View Post
        ok what do i need to do for the third one total dragon ennence stars lev 40 my says current level 65,. and i have 3 at level 3 what is o stars
        3 orange stars

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          3 orange stars
          the 2nd skill says M stars, which unlocked with blues. 4th skill also says 4 M stars and 60 levels. Does that mean 4 blues?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragon essence capture.png
Views:	1
Size:	693.7 KB
ID:	1687780

Comment

Originally posted by Antinor01 View Post
            the 2nd skill says M stars, which unlocked with blues. 4th skill also says 4 M stars and 60 levels. Does that mean 4 blues?
            No, that one is purple.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              No, that one is purple.
              Ok. It just gets a little confusing since M stars meant blue for the 2nd skill.

Comment

Originally posted by R8drNation View Post
                so in other words, only the heavy cashers will be getting anything past the second ability. since it takes 60-80 luna essences just to get to a blue orb.
                yes i just messed up i spent 45 Luna Dragon essence hoping i can unlock 2 blue and 2nd skill but not happend for me neeeded 45 more has ony 60% full of that evolve dragon so 100 luna dragon essence = 4000 gold for 1 evolve

Comment

whats the acceptable BR to go through zodiac?

Cheers;
                  Anntuned
                  Dragon Pals
                  S125 Silent Reef
                  Archer
                  S129
                  Warrior

Lunaria
                  S73

Comment

Originally posted by anntuned View Post
                    whats the acceptable BR to go through zodiac?
                    It depends on how well your character is build, usually BR around 2 stars requierment is okay, but some players had problems passing some stages even with 4 star requierement.

Comment

can anyone help? i have got now the first 3 stars with total of lvl 39. But i only have 1 skill unlocked (deathbloom). Shouldnt i have also the Storm Surge already?
                      tks

Comment

Originally posted by R256241285 View Post
                        can anyone help? i have got now the first 3 stars with total of lvl 39. But i only have 1 skill unlocked (deathbloom). Shouldnt i have also the Storm Surge already?
                        tks
                        No, for second skill you should have 2 stars blue color.

Comment

ok the skills ar unlockes by haveing a serton amount of stars a certon coloers like the first has to be blue= rare and so on a serton amount of stars have to be the right coller or quality green blue and so on a serton number of one guality will be needed

Comment

Originally posted by R2656933 View Post
                            ok the skills ar unlockes by haveing a serton amount of stars a certon coloers like the first has to be blue= rare and so on a serton amount of stars have to be the right coller or quality green blue and so on a serton number of one guality will be needed
                            2nd skill = 2blue star
                            3rd = 3 orange
                            4th = 4 purple
                            5th = 4 orange
                            6th = 6 orange
                            7th = 7 yellow
                            8th = 7 red
                            9th = 9 red
                            Description in game will be fixed in one of the next update, so everything should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by wuggla View Post
                              yes i just messed up i spent 45 Luna Dragon essence hoping i can unlock 2 blue and 2nd skill but not happend for me neeeded 45 more has ony 60% full of that evolve dragon so 100 luna dragon essence = 4000 gold for 1 evolve
                              You don't need 100% for an essence to evolve. Green -> Blue takes about 70/80 luna, but i have had one evolve at 52.
                              For more on amounts needed:
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-use-in-evolve

Comment

Tks all, very much apprecciated

Comment

Working...
                                X