Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChronosDPS
    started a topic Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

Quick Guide to Dragon Essence

For those who are wondering about the new Dragon Essence and the new skill that come with it here's a quick guide to help get you started.

First off you must be at least level 55 to activate your first essence star, and these stars will increase your dragons stats improving their capabilities in battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	water star.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1745635

To obtain more essence stars you must battle in the seven dragons under the nightmare option to obtain seal runes.

To select nightmare you must have complete normal for all 7 dragon plus the dragon god and then select nightmare option

Name:	nightmare.jpg
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1745636

Once you have selected nightmare you must battle all dragon a second time to earn the seal runes and be warned the difficulty has been increased.

After you have beaten all 8 challenges of a dragon you will receive a seal rune to unlock a new star.

Name:	seal runes.jpg
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1745637

Now that you have a seal rune you must activate the seal in order to use it to do so you go to your dragon guardian interface Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon guardian.jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1745638

Now that your in the dragon guardian interface you will need to open up the essence screen and activate an essence star, once you have a star activated you can work on leveling it up to unlock more skills for your dragons.

Name:	dragon essence.jpg
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1745639

You have 2 options for a seal you have activated you can Upgrade the star to increase its level or Evolve the star to increase its quality. Upgrading your star works a lot like evolving your dragon in that each click does not guarantee upgrading and adds points till it upgrades. Note you get 10 free uses a day. Evolving works more like enchanting your nymphs in that a bar lights up with each attempt until it evolves raising it quality from white, to green, to blue, etc.

UPGRADING

Name:	upgrade star.jpg
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1745640

EVOLVING

Name:	evolving.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1745641

After a star has leveled you will gain 1 star point per level towards unlocking a new dragon skill the first skill requires a star level of 10 that means you need to have the star levels add up to at least 10 can be on one star or multiple stars. As you increase you star levels you will unlock more skills which can be used by your dragon and set up with an A/B setup like your main hero does allow for a more diverse battle experience.

Name:	skill screen.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1745642

• hellabella_S1
    replied
    Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
    it did help thanks and i will use that link as well . and it might not be accurate but i like to have an idea of what to save up
    i have a goal now at least lol
    I'm glad I could be of help to you shadow . Happy gaming and enjoy playing.

Leave a comment:

• shadowsbreath1
    replied
    it did help thanks and i will use that link as well . and it might not be accurate but i like to have an idea of what to save up
    i have a goal now at least lol

Leave a comment:

• hellabella_S1
    replied
    Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
    where is a list of how many essnece orbs you need to go from one color star to another i dont think i can find it. all mine are purple but i would love a thread on guesstameting what it takes to change the color of the stars
    Shadowsbreath, I will try to write down such a list but you just keep in mind numbers might not be exact as I just put them down from what I remember it happened when I evolved mine:
    white > green ~ 30/38
    green > blue ~ 74/86
    blue > purple ~ 152/164
    purple > orange ~ 352
    orange > yellow ~ 650/670 (some said though they got it for less than 590)
    yellow > red ~ 1640 (but there's also one of players on my server saying he got it for 1336)
    Hope this can be of help somehow for you. happy gaming and lots of fun doing that.

Edit: Here's also a link to a thread dealing with the same problem: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-use-in-evolve
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 07-08-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: adding info

Leave a comment:

• shadowsbreath1
    replied
    where is a list of how many essnece orbs you need to go from one color star to another i dont think i can find it. all mine are purple but i would love a thread on guesstameting what it takes to change the color of the stars

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_KittyPaws
    replied
    Yes

Originally posted by R249677 View Post
    all of them
    Once you evolved successfully they will stay onto the new level

Leave a comment:

• R249677
    replied
    all of them

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R223335830 View Post
    Quick question, we wont lose used luna essence if we reach yellow star right?
    Yellow star is the Legendary quality rank right?
    Yes, yellow or gold. The one which is after orange

Leave a comment:

• R223335830
    replied
    Quick question, we wont lose used luna essence if we reach yellow star right?
    Yellow star is the Legendary quality rank right?

Leave a comment:

• R223469974
    replied
    For first star,from orange to yellow, l had 646, now l have 103, so a total of 543

Leave a comment:

• R266789897
    replied
    yeah this is all about as clear as mud

Leave a comment:

• Yuyana
    replied
    3rd skill is 3 orange stars
    4th skill is 4 purple stars

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Essence/page6
    this thread should have more details

Leave a comment:

• OldmanDK
    replied
    what am i missing ??

what do i need to do to activate the 3rd skill Click image for larger version

Name:	dp.jpg
Size:	368.5 KB
ID:	1694807 ABBY S67

Leave a comment:

• R282845469
    replied
    Good Topic

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by Olivin1 View Post
    So your saying to get purple is almost impossible for free players in essence saying free players will only ever get to 2nd skill activated and almost impossible to get 3rd skill and forget about ANY other skill because they are not gold buyers.
    No, it's not impossible, but it will require some time. To make players able to enjoy part of new feature right from the start change was made.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X