Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

financial plan and amethyst thingy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• financial plan and amethyst thingy

I know this post is not about teaching anything BUT there might be others as bedzzled by this as me.

ok first of all is the financial plan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	financial.plan.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1746229

ok here i bought 1 of the smallest price. what confuses me is the wealth thing? number 2 ....so how do we exactly use that wealth point we go to the shop and buy something and it won't deducted our gold/return gold?

someone clear me on this please.

than the amethyst

Click image for larger version

Name:	alchemy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1746230

VIP Alchemy pack .... ok i am very confuse here. didn't even see that icon yesterday but today i was abit not focusing so it kind of jump to my attention.
    I try to click it but nothing happens.....so what is that

Betty

I'm not sure how much you already know about the financial plan so I'll just try to explain the whole thing. Excuse me if I sound patronising.

Financial plan pops up on the 26th of each month. Reason being that if you bought a financial plan it would span the first 25 days of the month.

As you already know, financial plans must be bought with real gold, not returned gold. Over the 25 days, you get to collect returned gold coins.

Now for the part on the wealth points. From the description, you can already see that 1 returned gold coin is worth 1 wealth point.

What these wealth points allow you to do is get a further discount for the next financial plan you purchase in addition to the vip discount

For the first plan, there is a limit of 50 gold discount so if you spend 500 returned gold before purchasing the next plan, you will only need to spend 350 gold on it.

Note that only returned gold counts for wealth points, spending real gold will not increase it.

As for the vip alchemy pack, I believe its just there to let you know that vips get slightly more amethyst for the first study of the day.

Comment

Wildfire explained it pretty well .
      As for this :
      Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
      what confuses me is the wealth thing? number 2 ....so how do we exactly use that wealth point we go to the shop and buy something and it won't deducted our gold/return gold?

someone clear me on this please.

Betty
      No, wealth points are for the financial plan alone.
      It just means that the more returned gold you have spent prior to activating a plan, the bigger the discount will be.
      I got the chief planner , original price : 5000 , vip1 price : 4000. I got it for 3500 gold meaning I had reached the maximum that it could be deducted from the price.
      Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post

than the amethyst

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74311[/ATTACH]

VIP Alchemy pack .... ok i am very confuse here. didn't even see that icon yesterday but today i was abit not focusing so it kind of jump to my attention.
        I try to click it but nothing happens.....so what is that

Betty
        You cant claim it by clicking the chest. You can claim it by clicking the study button (only at the first study). You will notice it by reading the poping message
        Play your day and be yourself

S58 Cyberdrake

Comment

I brought the same thing as you do betty.. when I brought it with wealth points, I have 360 gold coins to buy... it's a good discount when you spend more then discount gets bigger. Got confusion with that same thing as you do betty until I figured out how it works lol
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

so the wealth point is for buying the next financial plan? or to get a discount to get the next financial plan
            soryy if sound noobish this is my first financial plan i bought xD

Comment

It is a discount when you buy the next financial plan. However, the wealth points expire at the end of the month so you have to use it on the next month's financial plan.

As a side note, the recent buy gold for gold extra value gift was more worth it than the first financial plan, 400g for 1k rgc...

Comment

It's like this..e.g. today is February 26 and you havent bought a plan yet. But for the whole month of February you have spent returned gold amounting to 1k. All the spending you made with returned gold coins are recorded and can be seen when the financial plan pops up. So since you already spent 1k returned gold coins = 1k wealth points then divide it by 10 (10 wealth points=1 gold deduction) so u got a 100 gold deduction in buying a plan. But the plan u got was the cheap one in which the maximum deduction is only 50 gold and since you are VIP, you are only paying 400 gold then deduct 50 gold so you only pay 350 gold. Regarding the wealth points when, the next month begins which is March all the left "wealth points" u got will be erased and back to 0 again. And yes wealth is just use to obtain a deduction/discount on purchasing a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by XGungnirX View Post
                  .... you are only paying 400 gold then deduct 50 gold so you only pay 350 gold... .
                  The 500 gold cost is reduced first by the 50 discount and then VIP disc which resulting 360 gold
                  Play your day and be yourself

S58 Cyberdrake

Comment

oooo I see. thanks guys ^^

Betty

Comment

Working...
                    X