Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any have make the artifact to level 4? can give how manny we going to need ? to make it from 3 to 4
    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

I just got level 3 tonight. 3 to 4 takes 367.

Comment

Originally posted by R254063657 View Post
        I just got level 3 tonight. 3 to 4 takes 367.
        in total yes byt the average that have be use to evolve is?
        140? 160?
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

based around the numbers I am seeing 120-200... I did it with `163, 158, 127, 134, and 143 in testing, I have heard about 197 but there is no proof of that....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok thanks il keep it in mind
            theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
              in total yes byt the average that have be use to evolve is?
              140? 160?
              The average seems to be half or around 183. More or less depending on luck.

IGN: prNu
              BR: 4.4M+
              Class: 80 Corsair
              Server: 48

Comment

yeah I usually save up to about half of what I need. its just like evolving your dragons. im glad we will have an evolve your artifact event soon, so I can finally get my next rank artifact. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kazzze View Post
                  Hi, i want to ask what Will happen if my time has run out but i still have wasted alot to enchant and evolve it? Will i get the stats back when i rebuy? Or Will it be lost?
                  mine expired, but i waz able to upgrade him..and when i make it level 2 he reactivate himself..so no need to buy the second artifact.. stats remain ..enjoy

Comment

how many sun stone upgrade rank 4 to 5?

Comment

Originally posted by R258820689 View Post
                      how many sun stone upgrade rank 4 to 5?
                      getting at least half the max blessing points in sun stones is what i used as a measurement to how much you would need

since its about 600 blessing points, 300 is a rough estimate of how much you would need

Comment

i have 319 sun stone. It's enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                          getting at least half the max blessing points in sun stones is what i used as a measurement to how much you would need

since its about 600 blessing points, 300 is a rough estimate of how much you would need

i have 319 sun stone. It's enough?

Comment

i cant say for sure since this is the blessing system we're using, the amount varies between players(i think i spent 297 sun stones for rank 5)

might want to have access to quick extra sun stones before starting to spend the 319 you have

Comment

31-37 sun stone is More gold then the artifact it self :/

Comment

Originally posted by Microboss9 View Post
                                31-37 sun stone is More gold then the artifact it self :/
                                For me it was 0 gold, so it may vary from player to player.

Comment

Working...
                                X