Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question with regards to leveling artifact from level 5-6.

With today's artifact event, leveling it to 6 comes with free 250 timed sun stones, an artifact upgrade chest (which is paid and contains 100 sun stones), and an artifact buddy. If I use all of those and currently I have 103 sun stones, would that be enough to level it to 6? Thanks ahead.
    Last edited by heaven711; 11-06-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heaven711 View Post
      I have a question with regards to leveling artifact from level 5-6.

With today's artifact event, leveling it to 6 comes with free 250 timed sun stones, an artifact upgrade chest (which is paid and contains 100 sun stones), and an artifact buddy. If I use all of those and currently I have 103 sun stones, would that be enough to level it to 6? Thanks ahead.
      the general idea of how much you need is half the blessing points in sun stones
      so 1000 blessing points needed is about 500 sun stones needed

Comment

i think it'll work. With 250 sunstone and 100 from the chest, you'll probably need an additional 100-110 sunstone to upgrade it. (Upgraded mine to rank 6 today with that many)

...Although I can't be sure if it'll work for you. Better safe than sorry lol
        Last edited by jennifer7046; 11-07-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

The artifact buddy ??
          is it a chance to give you an extra artifact xp or its based on %??

Comment

is it a chance to give you an extra artifact xp or its based on %??
            it has a chance to give you extra artifact xp when you use sunstones to upgrade.

Comment

for 6>7 used 824

Comment

Originally posted by AroosPL View Post
                for 6>7 used 824
                Just plain lucky or Artifact Buddy must have helped you with extra ones. I'm stuck with 930 points :P
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_27.png
Views:	1
Size:	663.7 KB
ID:	1704376 If that's luck then I'd suggest 800 to 1100 for 6>7
                Aodhan
                S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

My measure to upgrade artifacts its at least half of total blessing points, better safe than sorry
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

now with guild dungeon has been unlocked, it will save you a few gold on magic luna, but i wish that there were sun stones there too to help out as well for those free players.
                    Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
                    League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
                    Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

6 > 7
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	????????.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	1704722

1000!
                      server - armorgames1

Comment

Still dont get why we free players have to struggle bloody hard to have a chance of upgrading our artifacts

Comment

Originally posted by R237043082 View Post
                          Still dont get why we free players have to struggle bloody hard to have a chance of upgrading our artifacts
                          Don't be so greedy this is not a FREE game, be thankful at least we free players are able to get items that was not free before.

Comment

Artifact from rank 8 to rank 9- how many stones needed for that?

Comment

9-10 > 3800-4000
                              10-11 > 4000-4300 ??? or 9500
                              Aodhan
                              S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                              Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

I want to know how many sun stones and lunas do i have to buy or acquire b4 trying to level up my artifact.
                                Right now I have 15 lunas and 10 sun stones.
                                Current gold:996
                                Non casher
                                Hope you guys clear my doubts about artifact system , and please, dont be rude and say i is an old system cuz I already know

Comment

Working...
                                X