Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need any more luna, and I'd say you have enough gold,

Best thing to do thou would be to wait till Flash sale because there like 150gold on there (dunno if rgc or NG only thou)

after 2-3days if timed right you should get onto an artefact event and get the bonus Sunstones that way you can get level2 easy

Comment

well thanks for your answer and right now I have 23 lunas beacuse of guild dung level 6
      Ill wait till an event comes

Comment

Just adding more infos now i have 40 lunas and 30 sun stones when i reach 50 sun stones Ill try my luck. And luckily lunas are not so hard to get, you just need to run level 6 guild dung and voila!! 5 more lunas !!
        Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Comment

thansk for your answers now i finally have my artifact level 3 after long time gathering sources!!

Comment

3->4 166 blessing points

Comment

Artifact always reset blessing points at midnight or theres a specific rank that dont resets anymore? like nymph 12 stars or eudaemon lv6

Comment

Originally posted by Winry_Rockbell View Post
                Artifact always reset blessing points at midnight or theres a specific rank that dont resets anymore? like nymph 12 stars or eudaemon lv6
                Its always reset at midnight.

Comment

How much sun stones i need to upgrade from lvl 7 to lvl 8 artifact ??

Comment

Originally posted by R272371341 View Post
                    How much sun stones i need to upgrade from lvl 7 to lvl 8 artifact ??
                    You need half of max but make sure you have extra sunstones to make sure you can successfully upgrade it.It rests at midnight.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	1708616
                      upgrade for 7 to 8

Comment

trying to get from lvl 10 to 11. So far I have 5100 stones, and it asks for 10K. Still not upgrading
                        Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                        Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

Originally posted by Aodhan567 View Post
                          9-10 > 3800-4000
                          10-11 > 4000-4300 ??? or 9500
                          I have 5100 stones for 11 still not upgrading
                          Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                          Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

Originally posted by Sassytwo View Post
                            I have 5100 stones for 11 still not upgrading
                            There is no garuntee that it will upgrade when you have a certain amount of sunstones
                            the number needed to upgrade is random and varies from player to player
                            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Numbers are approximate of course, always have more, these are numbers from multiple guilies.
                              Buddy No Buddy
                              2 -- | 30-35
                              3 -- | 85
                              4 -- | 167
                              5 238-241 | 285
                              6 467 | 500-522
                              7 826-840 | 1109
                              8 1270-1380 |

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9to10.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1709163

Upgrade to lvl 10 = 4199 (on event time)

Comment

Working...
                                X