Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The formula i use for Artifact upgrading is 50% to 75% of the number listed in the upgrade bar. Its very easy to give yourself a range. So if your number says 1000 in the upgrade bar then you should be prepared for a range from (1000*.50) - (1000*.75) = 500 - 750 . This could sometimes be more or less but i have found it usually falls in between these 2 numbers. This way you can always be prepared and not lose stones from a failed attempt . Now if we could only see the actual number in the nymph area that would be super helpful.

Comment

upa artifact lvl 7 for lvl 8 how many stones

Comment

Me for artefact buy 10 to 11 neded 5150 sun stone

Comment

any info on how much sun stone needed for lv11 to 12

Comment

need more current information here since the way the artifact upgrades has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by R266789897 View Post
              need more current information here since the way the artifact upgrades has changed.
              Nothing has changed other then no buddy after first ranking it to lvl2, just take whatever the totally of the artifact you have and half it, may want a bit more then half to be safe on upgrading it

Comment

Originally posted by R2100798233 View Post
                Nothing has changed other then no buddy after first ranking it to lvl2, just take whatever the totally of the artifact you have and half it, may want a bit more then half to be safe on upgrading it
                actually if what someone said before about 10k being the total in the bar for 10-11 then yes it has changed because now its only 9.5k total for 10-11

Comment

Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
                  actually if what someone said before about 10k being the total in the bar for 10-11 then yes it has changed because now its only 9.5k total for 10-11

the total on bar may have changed but theory still the same... you will need to fill the bar by half if not a little more to reach the next lvl.
                  Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

every artifact upgrade i have done till now has been less than half by quite a bit why is lvl11 any different or did the devs decide to make it even more expensive when adding new levels? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                      For me it was 0 gold, so it may vary from player to player.
                      \

lol i like this answer its true i have yet to spend gold on any of the sin stones or other things i just save up for several months then upgrade like i just upgraded my
                      artifact to rank 5 and it took me saving from last year to and that goes for my dragon guardians and everything else get it . yes its slow but it was free
                      Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

just thought i would add for 11-12 was 8850 for me kinda high considering bar total was only 12k

Comment

how many sun stones do I need to upgrade to lvl 10 artifact

Comment

Any info on if the rewards to help get from 12 to 13 work? Like is it bugged still or is it fixed?

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-Artifact-bug is unfortunately bugged

Comment

Originally posted by R296062773 View Post
                                No its not, I got mine actually, must be bugged for some, but not all

Comment

Working...
                                X