Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PhoenixTale View Post
    How about rank 8-->rank 9?thanks!
    8->9, my numbers are about 2500. I've known some to take a few less. Of course, I always must say it's very possible it'll take more. Good luck~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mentor_Maui View Post
      8->9, my numbers are about 2500. I've known some to take a few less. Of course, I always must say it's very possible it'll take more. Good luck~
      Thanks a lot!Maybe ill try when i reach 2700.

      Comment


      • 10->11, 6k w/o buddy
        11->12, 7k w/o buddy
        12->13, ~8.4k w buddy
        13->14, 8213 w buddy
        Last edited by R234111546; 09-21-2015, 11:30 PM. Reason: update new number

        Comment


        • 11 -> 12 with out buddy = 7,928 or 7,918
          DP- Level : 100/100
          Guild : WanteD/DarkLegion
          Server: 148/175

          Loa2 : Level 85
          Guild : Abyss
          Battle Rating: 40.1Mil

          Comment


          • Thanks for all the help so far. if anyone finds out, need a number for 14-15 lol Total bar is 18000 so if I average half, thats 9000 but it doesnt always ticker at half, so an average range would be good to give me an idea how much I need to hoard lol ty

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ruth1 View Post
              Thanks for all the help so far. if anyone finds out, need a number for 14-15 lol Total bar is 18000 so if I average half, thats 9000 but it doesnt always ticker at half, so an average range would be good to give me an idea how much I need to hoard lol ty
              Around 15k, last levels requires much more resources than it was needed to level up on previous levels.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Around 15k, last levels requires much more resources than it was needed to level up on previous levels.
                Question, is the temp stones for trying to get 15rank going to be provided soon or need to submit a ticket?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R2100798233 View Post
                  Question, is the temp stones for trying to get 15rank going to be provided soon or need to submit a ticket?
                  Submitting ticket have no effect on development of event and we dont disclose information about further development of events.

                  Comment


                  • Here's the quick calculation for how many sun stones you will need:

                    Rank 1-10 = 45-50%
                    Rank 10-11 = 50-55%
                    Rank 11-14 = 70%
                    Rank 14-15 = 80%

                    Good luck gathering sun stones!

                    Comment


                    • any info how many sun needed to lv up artifact from 10 to 11??

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fian_syaiful View Post
                        any info how many sun needed to lv up artifact from 10 to 11??
                        it took me only 5036

                        Comment


                        • 12-13 took between 8,050-8,200
                          DP- Level : 100/100
                          Guild : WanteD/DarkLegion
                          Server: 148/175

                          Loa2 : Level 85
                          Guild : Abyss
                          Battle Rating: 40.1Mil

                          Comment


                          • 13 to 14 star was just shy of 10K points, with the buddy.

                            Comment


                            • Sunstones & Priomordial Magic Crystal

                              Btw - you guys have the buddy for the artifact????


                              [DE Server] [S17 Schattenwüste] Volfield Lvl 75 - 6.37m BR

                              Comment


                              • how many sun needed to lvl up artifact from 5 to 6?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X