Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sun stone needed to lvl up artifact?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see here: Sunstones & Priomordial Magic Crystal

[DE Server] [S17 Schattenwüste] Volfield Lvl 75 - 6.37m BR

Comment

• 13* ---> 14* = 8207 Sun Stone + Buddy
      (Your Buddy got 1795 Artifact points for you)

Comment

• 14-15 just took me 14415 sun stones

Comment

• how many sun stone need to upgrade from rank 7 to rank 8 ????

Comment

• how about from rank 11 to 12, anyone lately just upgraded his/her artifact to rank 12? need info here pls

Comment

• My numbers for artifact lvl 13:
              12* ---> 13* 6890 sun stones (gathered + temp from event) and the buddy providing 1542 points.
              hellabella, S4 Westhollow
              Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

• Does anyone know how much from lvl6 to 7?
                Sometimes, you just got to believe that magic is real...
                Fantasy - S171 Hartswood Dragon Pals

Comment

• Originally posted by R229117526 View Post
                  how many sun stone need to upgrade from rank 7 to rank 8 ????
                  i would like to know this as well or a thread at least with a guesstimate list or something.
                  Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

• knowing that there's no more buddy helping in upgrading artifact, does any1 know the exact updated info to upgrade artef from rank 11 to 12? 12 to 13? thx in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
                      i would like to know this as well or a thread at least with a guesstimate list or something.
                      thought i would quote myself as along with someone else since it has been a few days since i have asked. still cant find a guesstimation thread for this.
                      for going from level 7 to 8
                      Last edited by shadowsbreath1; 06-20-2016, 08:03 AM.
                      Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

• Anyone know how many stones are needed to go from 15 to 16? Everything else is listed under the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=695866755

FYI - I'm in for 21, 208 and it still hasn't popped :/
                        Last edited by R2445936; 06-23-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2445936 View Post
                          Anyone know how many stones are needed to go from 15 to 16? Everything else is listed under the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=695866755

FYI - I'm in for 21, 208 and it still hasn't popped :/
                          25000+, i would recomend to try with 26000 and possibility to extend it to 27000.

Comment

• yikes...that's *** ridiculous as 14 to 15 only took 14K or thereabouts. Wish I had seen some posts on this before I used that wad Thanks for posting

Comment

• Now, I started to play this game, I can find everything I need here
                              : tips for beginners

Comment

• I've just got artifact lvl 14 . My numbers for that:
                                13 ==> 14 - 8162 sun stones (gathered + temp + buddy providing 1838 points)
                                hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                                Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Working...
                                X