Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Anyone explain the lvl 68 and 72 nymph ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R263957557
    started a topic Anyone explain the lvl 68 and 72 nymph ?

Anyone explain the lvl 68 and 72 nymph ?

Hi all would like oto know if any of you have the lvl 68 and 72 nymph as i wanna know if it is worth to get the lvl 68 nymph or jus wait and get the lvl 72 krishna .....

Look forward to some advice !!!

• R263957557
    replied
    Ty so much for the rest of you i have decided to take demetria and have her now but yet to be activated. I do intend to sty on 68 for a while as i need to get all the seals i need open .

Leave a comment:

• R263957557
    replied
    Originally posted by 89maddog89 View Post
    Some advice on using Nymphs hearths and buffs:
    You can flirt with every nymph you own daily (6 hearts per nymph per day). For example, 4 nymphs gives you 4x6=24 hearts per day.
    You can also get the buff from each nymph at the same time (in this case, 4 buffs)

In order to keep all buffs on at the same time, flirt daily with all nymphs, and only use the 5 day option for buffs.
    4 nymphs earn 24*5=120 hearts in 5 days, 4 buffs cost 28*4=112 hearts.
    When using the 1 or 3 day options for buff, you will earn less hearts than it costs.

-Nivlana S76
    awesome ty so much never knew i can flirt with each nymph and was always using flirt only on the one i use and not the other 2. I have the 4th nymph but the confession is still low and i cant get it up fast unless use of gold which i wanna avoid for now . ty so much again for the info greatly appreciate it.

RagDoll S135

Leave a comment:

• 89maddog89
    replied
    Some advice on using Nymphs hearths and buffs:
    You can flirt with every nymph you own daily (6 hearts per nymph per day). For example, 4 nymphs gives you 4x6=24 hearts per day.
    You can also get the buff from each nymph at the same time (in this case, 4 buffs)

In order to keep all buffs on at the same time, flirt daily with all nymphs, and only use the 5 day option for buffs.
    4 nymphs earn 24*5=120 hearts in 5 days, 4 buffs cost 28*4=112 hearts.
    When using the 1 or 3 day options for buff, you will earn less hearts than it costs.

-Nivlana S76

Leave a comment:

• R254063657
    replied
    One thing I did not expect to matter or be the case is Krishna has a very fast attack animation which helps with Holy Land and the Demon Invasion.

Leave a comment:

• Aodhan567
    replied
    Originally posted by R21884718 View Post
    So getting more nymphs adds more Heart and increases the buff ? i have krisna and 6 nymph my nymph buff are 800 patk and 800 matk
    Yes, they give you alot of hearts and increases your stats. You flirt with nymph 3 times daily and gives 6 hearts to it.

Leave a comment:

• R21884718
    replied
    So getting more nymphs adds more Heart and increases the buff ? i have krisna and 6 nymph my nymph buff are 800 patk and 800 matk

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R263957557 View Post
    Hi all would like oto know if any of you have the lvl 68 and 72 nymph as i wanna know if it is worth to get the lvl 68 nymph or jus wait and get the lvl 72 krishna .....

Look forward to some advice !!!
    As were told it depdends on your purposes, if you going to be lvl69 for a very long time, you should take demetria, cause she make you stronger in your tier.
    If you consider your gold coins spending and going to be on a lvl69 not very long not worth to bother about her.
    If you're lvl70 you need to take demetria only if you want to collect all nymohs in game or just want to have a little more BR, cause demetria also give you another heart which will improve your BR a little.

Leave a comment:

• Aodhan567
    replied
    Well, if you're planning to sit around lvl69 for long time then Demetria might help you there.

If you're planning to level up sooner to lvl70 then Krishna is for you.

By comparing Demetria and Krishna stats which Demetria is nearly same as Krishna but slightly lower.

Demetria is like Krishna in lvl60s but slightly weaker.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X