Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

nightmare adyss how come i lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightmare adyss how come i lost

my 204k br and 201k on dragon and napy 180k br how come i lost by nightmare adyss i thought this enough help me plzClick image for larger version

Name:	098.png
Views:	1
Size:	516.6 KB
ID:	1752795
    S138 Sea of willows (USA East) - Angel8765 Archer 65level

you're missing alot of %dmg bonus and %dmg reduction without full legendary gears

they hit very hard and have alot of hp, you want to try to get full legendary for those bonuses

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
      you're missing alot of %dmg bonus and %dmg reduction without full legendary gears

they hit very hard and have alot of hp, you want to try to get full legendary for those bonuses
      thank you im trying farm leendary will take a time to get all

Comment

i also noticed you're lvl 65, you might want to get the 2 side holy seals to lvl 10 for more advantage
        Click image for larger version

Name:	HS1.png
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1690468Click image for larger version

Name:	HS2.png
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1690469

Comment

its not just that tips

1. Reset ur dragons talents and get level 4 Damage reduction + level 3-4 Immobile

2. remove all crit gems you will never crit in there take crit defence gems instead so u take less damage

3. as an archer u have access to the 2 best skills in game Shield Break and Disarm

4. stack as much HP as you can because of immobile this has save me a few times

5. level your nymphs Stars up as this gives you n dragon more HP

Comment

Originally posted by sprsthrn2001 View Post
            2. remove all crit gems you will never crit in there take crit defence gems instead so u take less damage

3. as an archer u have access to the 2 best skills in game Shield Break and Disarm
            these contradict each other since shield break requires crit to work
            instead of shield break, i used combo attack
            Last edited by Yuyana; 07-09-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

oh oki i just fought it was rng lol

Comment

i also noticed you're lvl 65, you might want to get the 2 side holy seals to lvl 10 for more advantage
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]94511[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]94512[/ATTACH]
                im just ding today 65 today only i got holy seal level 3 atmo.....
                its really true, remove all crit gems you will never crit in there take crit defence gems instead so u take less damage this true should i change gem?

Name:	344.png
Size:	317.5 KB
ID:	1690471 if right or wrong let me know thank

Comment

Originally posted by sprsthrn2001 View Post
                  its not just that tips

1. Reset ur dragons talents and get level 4 Damage reduction + level 3-4 Immobile

4. stack as much HP as you can because of immobile this has save me a few times

5. level your nymphs Stars up as this gives you n dragon more HP
                  my crit def and crit is work wen i battle anyone in th....my nymphs is 10 star and 36level atmo and my dragon is 5th dragon with 201k br i cant get thuner dragon yet will get it soon as possbile

Comment

these contradict each other since shield break requires crit to work
                    instead of shield break, i used combo attack
                    yes i used same as you...btw do i need more crit def and crit on 65 if its enough ?

Comment

Originally posted by R27004525 View Post
                      yes i used same as you...btw do i need more crit def and crit on 65 if its enough ?
                      you can never have enough crit and crit def, because we always need to grow
                      but apparently crit does not help in NM abyss, but works well in everything else
                      crit def is preferred over mdef and pdef for NM abyss, because crit hurts and its really hard to tell if the mobs does magic or physical dmg

for your dragon talents, you should rework them for defensively build because your dragon wont do much dmg to them compared to you
                      so instead you build it so it can soak as much dmg as possible while you try to take them out

Name:	NMtalent.png
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1690473

Comment

you can never have enough crit and crit def, because we always need to grow
                        but apparently crit does not help in NM abyss, but works well in everything else
                        crit def is preferred over mdef and pdef for NM abyss, because crit hurts and its really hard to tell if the mobs does magic or physical dmg

for your dragon talents, you should rework them for defensively build because your dragon wont do much dmg to them compared to you
                        so instead you build it so it can soak as much dmg as possible while you try to take them out
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]94523[/ATTACH]
                        thank u soo much i beat nightmare adyss its work on this talent and change dragon orb to get damage 15%and i used pot aslo its work...thank u so much...^^

Comment

ypu wont crit in NMA So Aswell i can see ur dragon has no damage reduction the top one along Take it!

Comment

u seem to be missing Crit defence as well 2nd row 2nd one along

Comment

Working...
                            X