Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild Battle???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle???

So this is new..I tried to enter Guild Battle, and I get the message saying "No opponent, move on to the next battle"

Is this new with the update or a glitch? I really hope it's a glitch because server 138 my guild is the only active guild on the entire server..

yupp, this sucks not being able to gain bravery points now.

it always used to put the other inactive guilds in the list but now it's just nothing there.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xilos1102; 07-29-2014, 06:42 PM. Reason: screenshot

Comment

guilds that fail to pay weekly fee cannot participate in GB..
      Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
      Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Maybe the guild that were able to participate gets a minimum amount of Bravery points..
        Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

Hmm...really hoping it's just a glitch... It's already hard enough to get my guild members to show up to battle And now, we worked so hard to be rank 1 guild..to not be able to participate in guild battle is really sad. Thank you to those who responded

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
            Hmm..Yes that would make sense as to why the other guilds were not able to fight. However, we do pay fee, have never missed a fee, so I still don't understand =\
            Thanks tho

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
              yes but there were 5 randomly chosen guilds thrown up there for us to fight.
              I know for a fact those 5 didn't pay dues beforehand as they were inactive and had no active players in them.

Something changed.

Comment

This got nothing to do with fees all the guilds in s148 that do gb ... did Tuesdays round but not today
                Dragon Pals

Name:Waffles
                Class: Archer
                SERVER: s148 (Nuledzir Highlands)
                Battle Rating : 632k
                Dragon Battle Ratting : : 805k

Comment

Better way to liven the GB up is to make alts and create alt guilds to keep the GB going.
                  Aodhan
                  S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                  Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

yeah it's unfair i'm the only one active in my guild but this week it won't let us participate and it won't even let another guild fill our spot because it's based on the guild rankings...

Comment

Originally posted by Aodhan567 View Post
                      Better way to liven the GB up is to make alts and create alt guilds to keep the GB going.
                      That Work in Past Time , but NOW doesn't Work , because , YOU MUST PAY your FEE WEEKLY = 5M Amethyst / 600 Wealth in Lv 1 Guild.

( now if FEE no Pay = Guild under Frozen statut = NO GB )

I Think a GREAT REVOLUTION MUST COME in this GB :

>>> OPEN the GB for the Complete CLUSTER ( Same OPPONENTS your encounter in CSC ) <<<

>>> On This Way , that can continu to Survive , and make more interest for All <<<
                      Last edited by minours76; 07-31-2014, 07:37 PM.
                      Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                      Guild: LastHero
                      Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Cross sever guild battle does sound like a good idea. It's a bit sad when a merged cluster of 4 servers can only generate 5 guilds in GB.

However, I don't think everyone will be happy with it. I can see some problems implementing it in the newer servers.

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                          That Work in Past Time , but NOW doesn't Work , because , YOU MUST PAY your FEE WEEKLY = 5M Amethyst / 600 Wealth in Lv 1 Guild.

( now if FEE no Pay = Guild under Frozen statut = NO GB )

I Think a GREAT REVOLUTION MUST COME in this GB :

>>> OPEN the GB for the Complete CLUSTER ( Same OPPONENTS your encounter in CSC ) <<<

>>> On This Way , that can continu to Survive , and make more interest for All <<<
                          Ah Dang, I thought you still can apply GB even if you're on frozen statue to the guild :/ not good.
                          Aodhan
                          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Working...
                          X