Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels What You Need to Know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BabyBlueee
    replied
    So can I, or can I not pay diamonds by mobile... My English is not that good to understand point of your sentince

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Originally posted by BabyBlueee View Post
    Is there any posibility to pay for diamonds by mobile?
    There are third party payment platforms that offer mobile payments but do note r2games will not provide any support for those payment.

Leave a comment:

• BabyBlueee
    replied
    Is there any posibility to pay for diamonds by mobile?

Leave a comment:

• shadowqcx
    replied
    You guys make me laugh, why not just thank him instead of criticizing him .... or at least just add useful information

Thank you Clannadz for this post.
    Last edited by shadowqcx; 03-23-2014, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meditron
    replied
    A lively discussion . Interesting and MUCH appreciated ! I just want to remind you all to keep it friendly please.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• darkarai14
    replied
    hate to break it to you clannadaz but your wrong about berserker being best hands down, its a 50% chance to use frenzied regen after shield block not 15%. shield slam does 210% attack while tornado blow does 255% BUT shield slam drops the attack by 30%, aka: 30k attack berserker gets hit with shieldslam its down to 21000 attack( not even eough to leave a scratch on a good paladin) the shieldblock is also 42% block and 20% dodge... i have around 1800 block and i block around 70% of all hits i get so your wrong on your little block chance equation too... get the facts right if possible before you start saying which class is best, please and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R227891466
    replied
    frenzied regeneration can crit

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    well it dosent matter what u pick, long your enjoying the drama and game i suppose, and yeh paladin rulez just cuz they think they can heal but do keep in mind paladin (there not jedi lol) heals has no crit while beresker final blow can hit crits so weight your con over that based on even skills and **** after all heroes are gone

Leave a comment:

• GodlyPony
    replied
    Soccere mage lvl61 250k br ..u're good but not that good ..paladin rule for real ..P

Leave a comment:

• GodlyPony
    replied
    Respect u bro but u still have not yet experience with paladin ..i was top 1 player but after 45 i choose soccerer everything fall down .. just my experience as lvl61 mage with 250k br..

Leave a comment:

• qingyunjian
    replied
    i slaughtered virgo at 140k lol

Leave a comment:

• chukulit04
    replied
    I slaughtered virgo with 160k br, I have no stuffs. Its because im PALLADIN

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i just stated the fact that without any "luck" involved paladin will surely win against berserker. 1vs1 with equal br (gear, gem, mount, wings, etc.)
    if u insist of berserker will be OP at higher level i dont mind it at all. its ur opinion afterall.
    but i know that the strongest now (or many ppl call it OP) is paladin. it can finish virgo faster than any other class. in com, in my server, one of the paladin can be top ten altho he is 20-30k br behind the rest. and no, hes not mega casher, dont have licorax, incenerator, or angelina. his main toon BR also equal to everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• R227891466
    replied
    shield block skill at 5/5 when procs adds 42% block and 20% dodge

Leave a comment:

• Clannadz
    replied
    Oh I love smart people on the internets.. oh tell me league of angels pro.. what is the real stats for shield block? Did you miss the part where I mentioned the paladin's heal as being insignificant. Think about it more carefully. Most times, a paladin will still be put in the back row since no main hero can tank front row against people of equal battle rating.

That means when he heals, he's healing angel damage or god forbid dagger girl's pitiful damage. Also note the timing of the heal. The first chance it will heal will be "BEFORE" first angel attack (unless you don't run full triumph/conquest set) while the 2nd chance would be just "BEFORE" the 2nd angel attack. What does this mean? Well it means that by the time paladin's heal actually becomes useful most of the heros in the party are already dead and we are a looking at a back row fight. If you ever faced an equal battle rating beserker you will know that a beserker will out damage your heal no matter how many level 7 hp gems you got. You are also putting a lot of emphasis on a skill that has a 15% proc rate after a 50% partner skill chance. (these % confirmed by mod ELA).

The problem with paladin is that sure, maybe the frenzy heal makes the difference and wins him the match. But what is 100%? The beserker's triple attack is always a 100% of casting and is far stronger than the Paladin's main skill. Even if frenzy heal was good in endgame it only matters in a small chance that is less than praying to cancer for a stun lol. And if you ever actually seen shield block.. it really doesn't make a difference at all in battle. It will not win you the round if you're fighting an equally strong beserker or mage.

The bad thing about shield slam is the fact that even with 30% reduction the game reduces total damage by 30%. If you ever tested it in battle, beserker's triple slash turns to 85% x 3 = 255% to 225% which is pretty much on par with shield slam. Not to mention in order for Shield slam to be effective you need to hit first before beserker can use the skill. So you need to have higher agility than your opponent or hit him earlier in the previous round.

Some people also have never seen a ruby hero before. Lets take for example King of Bones. At max 60 level and 2 rebirths and +10 training we're looking at a 55k battle rating addon. If you've ever speculated some of the higher brs in cross server you'll know where I'm getting these stats from.

We know from basic math that all heros, no matter how strong will die within 2 angel attacks. Lets be honest. Unless you're some casher with level 7 mdef gems and a level 8 cherubstone with a level 50 angel guarding your King of Bones, its going to die a very painful and quick death. At the level 61 stage we're looking at p.atk of 50k to 70k. Angel does 50k damage with mdef reduction. The above King of bones had 130k hp with conquest gear and the like. It would die in 3 rounds at best if Beserker hit it with a tornado blow. Not to mention when you're talking of ruby heros its a safe assumption that a person of equal battle rating would also have ruby heros and the paladin would have a harder time killing than the beserker due to lower skill damage %.
    Last edited by Clannadz; 02-12-2014, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X