Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rebirthed Hero & it reset Element & rune stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rebirthed Hero & it reset Element & rune stats

    I rebirthed my Exorcist & my BR dropped by around 10k also it has reset my Rune & Element stats on the hero too, Have rebirthed hero's before & have it didn't reset stats then so why now?Click image for larger version

Name:	Exorcist 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	1756010Click image for larger version

Name:	Exorcist 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	1756011

  • #2
    file ticket

    Comment


    • #3
      Server and IGN?

      Happy Chinese New Year!

      Comment


      • #4
        Server 165
        IGN Scarfish

        Comment


        • #5
          Not to call you a liar.... but if you had just rebirthed why is it at level 50? at best it would be level 44 prior to any drills and timescrolls as rebirth drops the hero down 20 levels. Are you sure you didn't accidentally inherit to another unit?
          Last edited by nephillum; 08-31-2014, 09:40 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nephillum View Post
            Not to call you a liar.... but if you had just rebirthed why is it at level 50? at best it would be level 44 prior to any drills and timescrolls as rebirth drops the hero down 20 levels. Are you sure you didn't accidentally inherit to another unit?
            if i rebirth my hero, first thing in mind is to level it up as much as my resources can, and then do other things later. wouldnt you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
              if i rebirth my hero, first thing in mind is to level it up as much as my resources can, and then do other things later. wouldnt you?
              While this is true. Wouldn't you notice this right away after you rebirthed?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nephillum View Post
                While this is true. Wouldn't you notice this right away after you rebirthed?
                how? BR drop is expected, level drop is expected, so leveling it is the priority.
                Rune and element levels are not expected to change so i wont be checking it right after rebirth

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nephillum View Post
                  Not to call you a liar.... but if you had just rebirthed why is it at level 50? at best it would be level 44 prior to any drills and timescrolls as rebirth drops the hero down 20 levels. Are you sure you didn't accidentally inherit to another unit?

                  The reason it is at level 50 is that I had over a hundred time skip scrolls ready to level the hero back up as soon as I rebirthed so I didnt see the fact that element & rune had been reset till later.. Also I know br does drop when you rebirth but I didnt realise it had dropped by as much as it did & I am 100% sure I didnt inherit to another unit as that would of reset the training & blessing stats too which it hasn't..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
                    how? BR drop is expected, level drop is expected, so leveling it is the priority.
                    Rune and element levels are not expected to change so i wont be checking it right after rebirth
                    While some BR drop is expected a 10k drop seems oddly high and I would've looked right away. /shrug just me I suppose.
                    Originally posted by Scarfish View Post
                    The reason it is at level 50 is that I had over a hundred time skip scrolls ready to level the hero back up as soon as I rebirthed so I didnt see the fact that element & rune had been reset till later.. Also I know br does drop when you rebirth but I didnt realise it had dropped by as much as it did & I am 100% sure I didnt inherit to another unit as that would of reset the training & blessing stats too which it hasn't..
                    I was just curious because getting to 50 rebirth from 40ish on the second rebirth takes quite a bit of time skips. And then I would submit a ticket and include as much information as possible. As I said I'm not calling you a liar, just had some doubts. Some people aren't shall we say... the most observant of their actions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nephillum View Post
                      While some BR drop is expected a 10k drop seems oddly high and I would've looked right away. /shrug just me I suppose.

                      I was just curious because getting to 50 rebirth from 40ish on the second rebirth takes quite a bit of time skips. And then I would submit a ticket and include as much information as possible. As I said I'm not calling you a liar, just had some doubts. Some people aren't shall we say... the most observant of their actions.
                      BR drop is BR drop no matter how much it is. Level is the first priority when it comes to rebirthing. it is even more odd to check for any glitch when you are not expecting any.

                      most people just ask right away about possible errors on his part and not include insulting words. your way of "apology first before insult" is old stuff which suggests that you already judged him of being a liar before even asking details.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nephillum View Post
                        While some BR drop is expected a 10k drop seems oddly high and I would've looked right away. /shrug just me I suppose.

                        I was just curious because getting to 50 rebirth from 40ish on the second rebirth takes quite a bit of time skips. And then I would submit a ticket and include as much information as possible. As I said I'm not calling you a liar, just had some doubts. Some people aren't shall we say... the most observant of their actions.
                        It wasn't that hard to level hero really its now at lvl 57 not far from level was before rebirthed

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X