Abyss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss

When going through your second time if you use the one click button it says collected all. However the items you collected don't scroll up top of screen like normal when you get something, also gold,scrolls, and soulstones in inventory don't increase either. Checked mail to see if it was mailed, but not there either..
    S8 Captive Amore
    IGN Legioness
    Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Originally posted by tshing02 View Post
    When going through your second time if you use the one click button it says collected all. However the items you collected don't scroll up top of screen like normal when you get something, also gold,scrolls, and soulstones in inventory don't increase either. Checked mail to see if it was mailed, but not there either..
    Yes, I believe this is another bug ffs. So basically that means it's better to do manual for now until they fix the damn thing. Seriously this company is such an incompetent one. releasing updates with out even testing them out first.

Comment

I also clicked the 1 click option and didnt get the rewards that it said i collected. please fix that.

Comment

Any report? This is pretty ridiculous that no mod or anyone else is reporting this major issue.

Comment

you don't get anything if you do it manual either

Comment

I might be intentional, in that you only get the reward once each day. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
              i might be intentional, in that you only get the reward once each day. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
              it says that you will only get rewards for the highest score of the 2 attempts.
              It's right there people, on the main abyss interface. Read. Read dammit, read.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                it says that you will only get rewards for the highest score of the 2 attempts.
                It's right there people, on the main abyss interface. Read. Read dammit, read.
                ah okay then yea i reread it. so then if you dont get rewards for both attempts. Then it's not bugged at all then? You just get rewards for your highest rank?
                Last edited by Roblox88; 09-04-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                  Agreed. If we are not suppose to get rewards twice then they need to make it clear on the description better. It blatantly says we are suppose to get rewards for both attempts.
                  Wait waht....no...no......no that is not what I meant. No......I meant that OF THE 2 ATTEMPTS, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE REWARDS FOR THE BEST ATTEMPT.

And it is stated at the bottom, right next to how many attempts are left. It is VERY, VERY clear.

Comment

Another question then, cause i thought the rewards for best attempt were the ranking rewards. Why does it reward you with gold/soulstones/synth scrolls after the first attempt if your second attempt may be better? And why is there a collect on the chest after you 1 click the first 50 levels which then changes to collected after you click it? If someone can clarify which rewards are limited to your best attempt and whether there actually may be a bug with resource rewards you collect from beating each level, that would be great. Thanks

Comment

today i get zero rewards

Comment

Working...
                      X