Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Tournament Group Stage Server Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament Group Stage Server Reward

At reset when the game automatically mailed out unclaimed Team Tournament rewards, I did not receive the chest they classify as the Server Reward Chest, even though it sent me the Participation Reward Chest just fine.

From this screen shot you can see that my team finished in the top 4 during the group stage of the tournament.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tournament 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	1757468

In this screen shot you can see that the Server reward prize says it has been collected, and the contents of said prize.

Name:	Tournament 1.jpg
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1757464

In this screenshot, I put attention to the fact that I currently have less Warrior's Marks than the chest would give, and any relevant item usage logs will show that I have not spent any Warrior's Marks today.

Name:	Tournament 2.jpg
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	1757465

In this screenshot, I show that the only group stage chest that I received in the mail is the one under the participation category on the group stage page, but that I did not receive the chest that is under the server reward of the group stage page.

Name:	Tournament 4.jpg
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	1757467

In this screenshot I show that the only chest I have is the participation chest, with no server reward chest to go with it.

Name:	Tournament 3.jpg
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	1757466
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

We didn't get anything at all, not even the server reward . . . . i double checked everything and looked at my mail again and again even my inventory one by one but nothing's there and it says collected . .
    Last edited by Einns; 09-24-2014, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Exactly like mine. No server reward while it said collected.

IGN: QueenKuNika
      S102 Coolbay
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

Now to add to this, the number of Wager Mails I received after the first round was less than the 31 Wagers I placed. Counting up my mails, I received 13 wager success mails, and 7 wager fail mails, where I should have gotten 22 success chests and 9 failed chests.

First screenshot shows that my Wager mails start with one mail on page 6

Name:	Tournament 6.jpg
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	1695469

Next screenshot shows that my wager mails end with 3 on my first page, which would put the total at 5 full pages of wager mail, or 20 mails received for 31 wagers.

Name:	Tournament 7.jpg
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	1695470

The next two screenshots show that I did indeed place a wager on all of the first round matches that I could (31 rather than 32 since you can't wager on own match). These were taken between first and second round, so for the moment the wager messages on the second round fights can be ignored, unless the second round also gives me less wager mails.

Name:	Tournament 8.jpg
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	1695471

Name:	Tournament 9.jpg
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1695472

Comment

And now that the second round wagers were sent out, I only received 9 of those 15 wagers I placed, I received 5 success and 4 failure chests of what should have been 10 success and 5 failure chests. 2nd round mail goes from start of page 1 to one mail on page 3. The wyrmrace mail serves as a barrier between the 1st round mail and 2nd round mail.

Name:	Tournament 10.jpg
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1695479

Name:	Tournament 11.jpg
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	1695480

On the subject of the thread title, that has now been fixed and I was able to manually collect the server reward from the group stage page, so I thank you for that at least.
          Last edited by SatansHammer; 09-24-2014, 04:39 PM. Reason: added screenshots

Comment

Same as me. Ig GOKUZ S39. How about a compensation?U're too busy open new servers and U don't look at the cashiers(mid-end, like me ) that play every day and support this comunity who're confronting every day bugs..

Comment

And now that the third round is done, I once again received less mails than wagers placed, receiving 5 mails for 8 wagers.

Comment

same on s114 raven
                misiing turnament reword from wager did 32 only 20 i got
                to be honest same hap end last time and they give whole reword on end after 3-4 days

Comment

Working...
                X